GREAT Streaming Concert site

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Announcing the Arrival of Concert Video

Allow us to take you on a journey of sight and sound…

In the beginning, there were tapes — literally thousands of tapes of every format used in the capture of moving picture and sound from the last 50 years. Some were in such a state that they may only have had one more play-back left in them before the footage they contained was stripped away forever, while many others suffered from dubious labeling practices, making it difficult to determine what sort of content they might hold, where it was filmed, or even when. It has taken four years and millions of dollars to archive and restore this content so that it may be preserved and presented in the best possible form for your enjoyment, and we are proud to announce that the time has come for the great unveiling — the Concert Video section of Wolfgang’s Vault arrives this week. . .

Direct link to the Video Vault.

• 2 years later...

I believe that is correct. And they also don't have FLAC files available anymore.

Membership Types:

We offer a Monthly and Annual membership to the Concert Vault. A Monthly membership is setup to automatically bill the account for every 30 days of service. For an Annual membership, we will charge the account for every year of service.

How do I buy a Membership as a gift?

Gift purchases are made the same way that you purchase a membership for yourself. Visit our Membership page, and be sure to choose the "Give a Gift Membership" option.

How do I renew my Membership?

Our memberships are setup to renew your membership automatically. You can also extend your Annual membership for a full year beyond your current membership term at any time, or upgrade your Monthly membership to an Annual. These options, as well as the purchase of a gift membership, can help you take advantage of Concert Vault promotions and giveaways that require a membership purchase, even if you are already a member.

How do I cancel my Membership?

You can cancel your membership at anytime from your Account page. Just click the cancel membership link to stop the recurring membership charge.

I wonder if they have any footage up there from the last Fillmore East show (ABB, J Geils, etc). 42 years ago today (yesterday for you day shifters).