When Is The Last Time

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw American Beauty 10 times in a theater.

GoodFellas 10 times also (it tied AB a couple of years ago when I saw it again at an arty theater).

Crocodile Dundee eight times.

For a long time I saw a lot of films two or three times in the theater on average. I'm younger than that now.

I don't know that I've ever done this as an adult. When I was 16 or 17, we had a short-lived art theater in the basement of a downtown hotel that ran midnight shows on weekends, and I saw Stop Making Sense there several times with friends. That was probably the last time -- circa 1985 or so.

Pulp Fiction three or four times.

Star Wars: A New Hope three or four times also; once when I was seven and multiple times when it was re-released to theaters in the late nineties.

Does the Drive-In count ? Although I'd seen all of them before, the local drive-in once had a Cheech & Chong Night (Up In Smoke, Next Movie & Nice Dreams back-to-back). You can imagine the insanity. :stunned

Does the Drive-In count ? Although I'd seen all of them before, the local drive-in once had a Cheech & Chong Night (Up In Smoke, Next Movie & Nice Dreams back-to-back). You can imagine the insanity. :stunned

Pedro And Man At The Drive-In

The last Star Wars one. (Three times.) Saw each Lord of the Ringses twice. Before that, it was Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, twice.

I saw American Beauty 10 times in a theater.

GoodFellas 10 times also (it tied AB a couple of years ago when I saw it again at an arty theater).

Crocodile Dundee eight times.

For a long time I saw a lot of films two or three times in the theater on average. I'm younger than that now.

You used to work the projector, didn't you? Usher?

Having gone a day yet without watching a movie twice in the theater since Raiders of the Lost Ark came out.

box678.jpg