When Is The Last Time

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting fact about The Deerhunter: DeNiro wanted to use real bullets in the guns during the russian roulette scenes.

"This is this."

"This ain't something else."

I know that I saw the original Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back multiple times. With the original Star Wars, it was kind of a contest between my friends and I.

also saw Basquiat a couple of times in the theater when I lived in Dallas. I was a little more artsy fartsy then. Don't enjoy the movie as much now, but it's where I first heard a few seconds of Keith Richards doing "Nearness of You," which ended up being the first song the wife and I danced to at our reception, and the original version of which was sent to me by the engineer who recorded the track with Keith, after weeks of searching for a decent version (it's never been commercially released--at least this version), emailing him, and getting an almost immediate response (that was a happy day). also features the genius actor Jeffrey Wright.

Saw each Lord of the Ringses twice.

Dear Lord. I can't think of any other great movies that I find to be such a chore.

I saw all of these twice in the theater: Kill Bill Vol. 1; The Truman Show; Fargo; Matilda; The Full Monty; Beauty and the Beast; Twister; The Cable Guy. That's kind of an embarrassing list.

Dear Lord. I can't think of any other great movies that I find to be such a chore.

The Ten Commandments? It's a Wonderful Life? Heaven's Gate?