Arcade Fire Neon Bible Preorder

Wasn't sure where to put this, but here's an absolutely amazing performance of the new song "Intervention".

God, these guys need to come to Florida. I'd definetly road trip to see them, though.

I think this version is so much better than the album one. I don't dislike the album one, it's just a bit too over-blown (but then I guess all their music is, in some way or other).

Wasn't sure where to put this, but here's an absolutely amazing performance of the new song "Intervention".

God, these guys need to come to Florida. I'd definetly road trip to see them, though.

you think so?

i thought it sounded quite rough (as did last nights show) personally. didn't help that the PA absolutely blew at both places tho.

and no Florida on this first US tour this spring, your closest show is Atlanta or Greensboro

you think so?

i thought it sounded quite rough (as did last nights show) personally. didn't help that the PA absolutely blew at both places tho.

and no Florida on this first US tour this spring, your closest show is Atlanta or Greensboro

Damnit, nobody ever comes down here.

Any chance they tour during the summer?

they're retooling some of the US tour/venues because of how big the demand for the euro shows was.

honestly, some markets in the US, the venues they were/are scheduled to play, i think are a bit ambitious already, but their manager didn't seem to care what i thought i guess :/

there's a fine line between feeding the demand and jumping to venues too large too soon, that a lot of people are turned off by as well.

I guess it's a matter of playing a theatre 70% full but letting everybody who is interested a chance to get in versus playing a smaller venue at 110% capacity and creating that "sold out" buzz. But like you say, a lot of people who are interested but not real fans will take a pass on a theatre show. Even the Toronto and Montreal shows might not go as big as they think..... those are pretty big halls.