Dallas Observer article

Nice article.

Kansas City's never had the Tweedster solo. Mabye next time.

I'd love it if Tweedy would play KC. I live in Columbia, MO so it'd be a lot closer than his last show (Memphis). He should really come to Missouri/Kansas, I know a bunch of people who'd have a heart attack if it happened.

So very true. See my other post/rant ... makes me wanna drive south to catch him again and get the T-Town crowd outta my mind.

i may have a extra ticket to marfa :D I can meet you at the I20/281 exit at 9 am Sunday morning. I can guarantee you the Marfa gig will be like seeing Jeff in your living room with nary a drunken frat boy around.

The room will be filled with music lovers who choose to make journey from far and wide into the middle of nowhere for the sheer love of the music. The only player in the house will be the one on stage with a guitar.

Apparently Jeff wasn't too into it--oh well. Thanks for reading guys.

Yeah he sort of snubbed the article.. maybe he was feeling loud and screamy last night. I was hoping for a quiet show full of singer-songwriter ballads, but apparently everyone else just wanted to see Wilco play.

I hope everyone is polite and calm for the Austin shows..

Yeah, it definitly started to feel like a Wilco show (and Jeff confirmed it when he was joking with the guy standing next to me that if he played Dash 7 he would get ran out of the place). We're you the guy with your daughter next to you in the black stocking cap Thomas?

Yeah, it definitly started to feel like a Wilco show (and Jeff confirmed it when he was joking with the guy standing next to me that if he played Dash 7 he would get ran out of the place). We're you the guy with your daughter next to you in the black stocking cap Thomas?

I was a little more to the center. I was the college age guy right next to the daughter of that pair.

He said something about the article?

Yeah, at some point in the show he asked if people saw it and then said "I didn't get it" or something to that effect.

He was very into it as far as I could tell. Great crowd. Great venue. Jeff was happy. He was going to elaborate on the Dallas Observer article but got sidetracked. All in all, it was a great night. Jeff was in better form than anything from the Sunken Treasure DVD. Excellent all the way around. At the end of Acuff Rose, the place erupted like nothing I've ever witnessed EVER. A fitting end to a perfect night.

Oh, you meant not into the article! My bad. I was real curious to hear what he had to say about it but he got sidetracked, probably by the shit game.