Tulsa 01/19/07

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worship Many thanks!

i just got done listening to the 1st disc in my car. it sounds wonderful. thank you.

listening to it, the crowd doesn't sound any worse than some other crowds that i've heard on disc. jeff kinda eggs it on as well. he's a funny mother fucker.

i've still got #2 to go and i may change my mind. i remember the crowd bein loud at cains, but aren't all crowds loud?

:cheers

I now understand what Jeff was taking about with the camera clicks and beeps. Towards the end of this recording you can hear a flood of artificial camera sounds. For everyones sake, please turn those sounds off before you attend any show (yes, that means you might have to read your manual). I can see why this annoys Jeff and everyone who is not beepin and 'fake camera-sounding' away.

No offense MKH - I am just commenting the recording notes. I have listened to this 5x already.

Blue Eyed Soul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...

just listening to this one now.. anyone know what was happening in the audience during Late greats?.. you can clearly hear someone (security, probably) saying "there wasnt any need for that - we're dealing with him"

i can hear what people are saying about the crowd