Birmingham, AL -- 1/27/07

Tracking the show out as we speak. Stay up late tonight and you might catch it up on bt.etree.org :)

WITHIK, I know that took some cajones to bring yourself public like that, it says a lot about you for sure. And to your defense, the camera really didn't show up on my tape all too often, however the clapper sitting next to me certainly did. :realmad

It definitely showed up more on Kevin's source than mine, but he was running a totally different mic configuration than I was.

Regardless, I had a great time.

Tracking the show out as we speak. Stay up late tonight and you might catch it up on bt.etree.org :)

WITHIK, I know that took some cajones to bring yourself public like that, it says a lot about you for sure. And to your defense, the camera really didn't show up on my tape all too often, however the clapper sitting next to me certainly did. :realmad

It definitely showed up more on Kevin's source than mine, but he was running a totally different mic configuration than I was.

Regardless, I had a great time.

if you stay up way even later you might find the other source also..... Patrick...you there?

great job dude...its flying right now...I will leave mine up seeding for awhile.

here is a story from the b'ham news on the show

http://www.al.com/entertainment/birmingham....xml&coll=2

A lot better than the tool J. R. Taylor preview of the show. He rips almost every show in town espeically at my friends venue the BottleTree.

I just finished downloading the show. I will keep it up at least a week. :thumbup

A lot better than the tool J. R. Taylor preview of the show. He rips almost every show in town espeically at my friends venue the BottleTree.

I just finished downloading the show. I will keep it up at least a week. :thumbup

I went and had lunch at the Bottletree the afternoon before this Tweedy show. Cool little place, I was planning on driving down there for Califone back in November but decided to hit Knoxville instead. If I'm ever back in Birmingham, I'll defintiely be going back there, for sure.

the recording is AMAZING! thanks for posting it. what a great show!

did anyone else get to meet Jeff afterwards (by the bus). haven't seen any chatter about that part.

I'm so happy that JT came down south... Seems tho the cold must've followed him? ;)

Awesome show!! I had a great time!! I did go out to the bus afterwards...

Got Scott and Jeff to sign a card for a friend's birthday...

(isn't she gonna be surprised when the postie brings it to her :yay )

and JT was sweet to sign my Son Volt ticket...

Why would I even ask for such? Well I wouldn't known of one without knowing of the other,

Jay is okay but even listening to UT shows, Jay just doesn't seem my cup of tea...

Where Jeff on the other hand, love the voice, love the words, love the picking... :worship

Besides, how many SV tixs has JT's autograph on it?

and like JT said,"maybe you can get Jay to sign it one day."

(would have the nite of the show, but...)

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=503870

The other source. Tracked this one out a little bit differently. There will be a 24/96 source available if anyone is interested.

Jeff Tweedy

Alabama Theatre

Birmingham, AL

01-27-2007

Source: Neumann KM120/KM140 (Mid-Side) > Mil spec Silverclads > BusR4(warm)24/96

Location: Orch Center, Row D, Seat 105 (4th Row DFC), mics at 4ft

Transfer: BusR4 > SF8 (M/S decode (center 75%), edits, fades, resample to 44.1, dither to 16bit) > cdwave (tracking)->Flac (level 8)

Tape/Transfer: KLowe

One Set

01 Spiders (Kidsmoke)

02 Remember the Mountain Bed

03 ---this one's for you

04 I am Trying to Break your Heart

05 ---why do digital cameras have to make a noise?

06 Muzzle of Bees

07 ---little bit of showbiz trickery

08 Sunken Treasure

09 ---Jeff Leopard, pour some tweedy on me

10 Wait Up

11 ---we like you the way you are

12 The Ruling Class

13 She's A Jar

14 Be Patient With Me

15 ---american idol tryouts

16 New Madrid

17 Airline to Heaven