poster question, boston 6-24-05

was there a poster for this show?

i don't remember seeing one, and i can't find one online after checking the usual places. it seems like there should have been one made, since there were individual posters for the shows surrounding this show.

does anyone recall seeing one, own one, or feel like selling one if it exists?

any help is appreciated.

was there a poster for this show?

i don't remember seeing one, and i can't find one online after checking the usual places. it seems like there should have been one made, since there were individual posters for the shows surrounding this show.

does any one recall seeing one, own one, or feel like selling one if it exists?

any help is appreciated.

I went to this show as well and have tried to find one but with little success. For some reason I just don't think that one was made.

I love collecting Wilco posters and I'm trying to track this one down for you but sometimes they just can't be bought.

If you're looking for a nice piece of memorabelia from the concert though, I found this great photo that you may be able to order a print of from the photographer:

3790908-lg.jpg

WILCO - Agganis Arena, Cambridge, Ma. 2005

by Dave Foster

I went to this show as well and have tried to find one but with little success. For some reason I just don't think that one was made.

yeah, i think you might be right. i'm going to try to contact musictoday and see if they can find out if one was ever printed. it's a bummer if a poster for this show does not exist.

Looks like it could be Cambridge or Boston to me:

Google Maps: Agganis Arena

and they're address is listed as:

Agganis Arena Management Office

925 Commonwealth Avenue

Boston, MA 02215-1204

I'm calling them now to find out the truth... stay tuned.

[edit] no one answered, the office closed ten minutes ago. will check tomorrow!

Looks like it could be Cambridge or Boston to me:

Google Maps: Agganis Arena

and they're address is listed as:

Agganis Arena Management Office

925 Commonwealth Avenue

Boston, MA 02215-1204

I'm calling them now to find out the truth... stay tuned.

[edit] no one answered, the office closed ten minutes ago. will check tomorrow!

not to be picky, but it is in Boston.

cambridge is on the other side of the Charles River.

it, and the paradise, are in boston. (just across the street from the brighton town line) but it is across the river to cambridge.

the middle east which is in cambridge is no where near the paradise, relatively speaking.

To address the actual topic there were posters, but not wilco's - they were rather cheesy blue on white numbers done as promo's by whomever at Boston Univeristy was putting on the show. I love posters and didn't even bother to take one though they were free. you're not missing anything.

it, and the paradise, are in boston. (just across the street from the brighton town line) but it is across the river to cambridge.

the middle east which is in cambridge is no where near the paradise, relatively speaking.

This is true. Any of you knowledgeable Bostonians go to BU? (i do).

This was such a good show, i wish MMJ could have rocked longer. I don't remember there being a poster for this show which is wierd cause there are ones of the shows around it, but thats what I remember from the time. The security was harsh but I snuck up close, I wonder if you can see me in that pic.

PS its definitly in Boston not cambridge or anywhere else for that matter.

does anyone know where i can get some good images of wilco/jeff tweedy posters that i could use for desktops and the like??

i really like the some of the posters but can't find any decent picture.

try these:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/search...edy&class=0

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/search...&available=

http://www.gigposters.com/posters.php?band=35040

http://www.gigposters.com/posters.php?band=5163

Also, it does seem a bit strange sometimes, but it seems to happen every tour that they do not release posters for certain cities. For this tour, there was no poster for Memphis or New Orleans (Charlottesville - TBD) but for all of the other cities there were posters. The band has gotten very selective about the designs and artists that they use for the art.

-Ted