Atlanta 1/29/07

Jeff's a nondrinker. Sounds like the crowd was a really nice one. :thumbup Anybody have The Minus 5 setlist?

I think the ATL crowd was nice and so was B'ham...

I've had a blast with the shows, thankful to be there!!

Even tho I didn't get to hear WT or Hummingbird, Muzzle of Bees was awesome!!

Nothing better than having JT in my home state :wub

I think JT picked the coldest day in Georgia to come to town...

Even better, I had a friend drop me off and pick me up, no waiting or anything :yay

JT signed my one vinyl (didn't do it in B'ham cuz' of the rain)

and this...

Future Rock n' Roller......

She just turned 1, 1st guitar, new years w/ granny (that's me and my b'day too)

She really digs it when I play her "Spiders/Kidsmoke" :rock

I think the ATL crowd was nice and so was B'ham...

I've had a blast with the shows, thankful to be there!!

Even tho I didn't get to hear WT or Hummingbird, Muzzle of Bees was awesome!!

Nothing better than having JT in my home state :wub

I think JT picked the coldest day in Georgia to come to town...

Even better, I had a friend drop me off and pick me up, no waiting or anything :yay

JT signed my one vinyl (didn't do it in B'ham cuz' of the rain)

and this...

Future Rock n' Roller......

She just turned 1, 1st guitar, new years w/ granny (that's me and my b'day too)

She really digs it when I play her "Spiders/Kidsmoke" :rock

What a great picture to get signed! that is really cool.

Although i do disagree on one note tonight might be the coldest night to come to Georgia :)

What a great picture to get signed! that is really cool.

Although i do disagree on one note tonight might be the coldest night to come to Georgia :)

Thanks!! When I got this pic back and knew I was going to the shows,

I thought something nice to give my baby girl... (when she has her own band)

True last night was cold, today is messy, snow in Georgia :stunned

Monday tho the wind was bitter and cut like a knife...

Bonnie, that photo is priceless! :wub

Thanks Donna, I agree, she is my rays of sunshine... :wub

JT was sweet to sign it for me, tho she doesn't know now,

one day she'll understand... she already does the air guitar...

she isn't big enough for the real guitar, yet...

In her 1st year of life she has been to one concert

and has two wonderful artists autograph's...

But, us girls will add to the autograph's, concerts and pictures :w00t

Hi,

I'm new here. My wife and I drove up from Tampa to see Jeff solo for the first time. The seven hour drive was kinda drag, but the show was great. She is dying for me to find a torrent of it. She can't wait until I find the torrent....

You, my friend, are an #ss. If you have ever noticed, most shows are posted within 2 or 3 days and shows after the atlanta show have already been posted. The usual "protocol" is to wait a week to ask if anyone is going to post -- that's what I did. Don't you have anything better to do than to post smart-ass comments?? Get a life.....

Since I'm new should this lead me to believe that no one taped this show?

Thanks

It's early yet, so I wouldn't assume that. It may just take awhile to emerge.....sometimes there are problems the taper needs to correct, and sometimes the tapers just get busy with their lives. I'm hoping along with you. :thumbup

You, my friend, are an #ss. If you have ever noticed, most shows are posted within 2 or 3 days and shows after the atlanta show have already been posted. The usual "protocol" is to wait a week to ask if anyone is going to post -- that's what I did. Don't you have anything better to do than to post smart-ass comments?? Get a life.....

you ain't been here long have ya? :mellow

chill...

I don't see any harm in bikedewd having asked, at the one-week mark, whether the show had emerged.....we've all had our impatient moments with shows we loved and wanted to re-hear. I appreciate that he did wait before asking.

No need for anybody to get antagonistic here.....live & let live, and let's try to remember that it's hard to judge anyone's tone from smilies and the printed word. One of the critical flaws of communicating as an internet community.

I think we can all agree that we hope a recording turns up soon. Now, can't we all just get along? :brow :P

you'd never make in the world of trades/B&Ps

and I have a quite good life. It only takes a few seconds out of my day to post samrt-ass comments on this messageboard. :monkey

Thanks. I am not new here....I have posted on and off for several years now. I just didn't expect to be slammed for asking a polite queston regarding a show I thoroughly enjoyed. I have survived in the world of trades/B&P and have taped shows myself -- but unfortunately did not tape this one. All I was asking was if anyone had recorded it. I'll go back into "lurk" mode now.

• 1 month later...