Atlanta 1/29/07

I thought that I'd get the ball rolling on the Atlanta thread...

Fantastic show. It was definitely the funniest show that I have ever seen. Jeff seemed to have a great time.

Cars can't escape

Muzzle of Bees

Promising

What Light

New Madrid

Passenger Side

Someone Else's Song + Dreamer in My Dreams + Acuff Rose (all unplugged)

Gun

Remember the Mountain Bed

Via Chicago

ITMWLY

IATTBYH

Jesus, etc.

Hesitating Beauty

The Ruling Class

Spiders

Lonely 1

Patient with Me

Heavy Metal Drummer

Shot in the Arm

Box Full of Letters

I think that's about it. The order is all incorrect of course, but I'm pretty sure those were the songs played.

I was at the show last night and it was pretty awesome. My first time seeing jeff acoustic. Spiders was really awesome acoustic. He played a lot of songs that i did not know which was cool hearing them in that setting. Promising was very nice and a pleasant surprise ( i have not been looking at other set list on purpose so he may be playing that every night and i just don't know)

I would not be able to take a stab at the setlist. He started with spiders and ended with acoff rose that is all i'm good for :(

I heard someone scream out Jeff Lepord who i think post on here towards the end of he set that was funny.

Jeff insisted the crowd have tryouts for the Rhythm section (clapping along) before Jesus Etc. he wanted to make sure the crowd did not stop clapping after the second verse and actually keep it up throughout the song which was fun.

He commented on them being on the Gay list mentioning that the part of heavy metal dummer is what got them on there. He posed in a couple funny stances telling people to get their pictures in and his poses were quite funny (my camera sucked and it was too dark for it or i woudl share)

The crowd for the most part interacted pretty well i thought. I had a great time. Thats all i got for now

Where is the order???

Spiders

Be Paitent With Me

Remember the Mountain Bed

Cars Can't Escape

Promising

IATTBYH

Muzzle of Bees

What Light

The Ruling Class

New Madrid

Via Chicago

Hesitating Beauty

Heavy Metal Drummer

Gun

A Shot In The Arm

---------------------------

Someone Elses Song (w/o PA)

Theologians

Jesus, Etc.

The Lonely 1

---------------------------

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Passenger Side

Dreamer in My Dreams (w/o PA)

Acuff-Rose (w/o PA)

My first time seeing Jeff solo, and definitely worth the 10+ hour round trip. Jeff sounded great, the crowd was loud at the right times, and quiet at the right times, the venue was very cool, it's been a great trip all around.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Scott started his set with Dear Employer, which was a high point for me. He had the drummer and violinist from Tin Cup Prophette play with him during his set.

There was a great Hatch Show print available for the show.

I'd say the only negative for me was that the venue was cold as hell. Great night though.

-Ted

Oh, I forgot to mention that Scott started his set with Dear Employer, which was a high point for me. He had the drummer and violinist from Tin Cup Prophette play with him during his set.

I'd say the only negative for me was that the venue was cold as hell. Great night though.

-Ted

"The Minus 5" was great! I couldn't have been happier with the opener. For me, it was like getting a ticket to two shows for the price of one. Fantastic! Jeff looked and sounded great as well, and I think he did a good job rockin' the (unusual/interesting/diverse) crowd. I want more!!! The setlist was great, I wish there had been more song yelling and less with the poor comedy routines from the audience, but overall, the whole thing was great. The whole night I just kept saying "this is sooooo good!". Because, that's exactly what it was - soooo goood! Way better than all those bootlegs I spend my days listening to...

-Ted

It was cold as hell inside because it was cold as hell outside. That's a drafty old building.

Did anyone see any rigs? I didn't, but I'd love to get a tape of this show.

He commented on them being on the Gay list mentioning that the part of heavy metal dummer is what got them on there.

The funny part about that was when that girl was trying to Jeff her handle. He said something to the affect of "Oh so that was you".

My friend got a video of Acuff-Rose on her digital camera, but I dont know how the sound is on it.

hate "the clap" great vid...noisy crowd. Alabama Theater crowd ruled...so respectful

Oh everybody was very respectful. Nobody really said a word. Jeff asked everyone to clap during Jesus etc.., and they did it again here, but other than that it was a great show.

Oh everybody was very respectful. Nobody really said a word. Jeff asked everyone to clap during Jesus etc.., and they did it again here, but other than that it was a great show.

yeah, the crowd was great - everyone seemed really happy to be there and jeff was obviously happy with it.

he looked more happy there in the vid than in b'ham. Maybe had some drinks. B'ham was wierd though...you could hear a pin drop. never thought I'd be at a show with that many people being quiet.

Jeff's a nondrinker. Sounds like the crowd was a really nice one. :thumbup Anybody have The Minus 5 setlist?

Jeff's a nondrinker. Sounds like the crowd was a really nice one. :thumbup Anybody have The Minus 5 setlist?

In no order and from what I can recall...

Dear Employer

Original Luke

Days of Wine & Booze

Aw Shit Man

Cemetery Row

Cigarettes, Coffee & Booze

All Worn Out

Also a cover... was it Cant you smell that smell? I don't remember...

I'm pretty sure it was That Smell a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover and he did the Hank Williams song I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive.

In no order and from what I can recall...

Dear Employer

Original Luke

Days of Wine & Booze

Aw Shit Man

Cemetery Row

Cigarettes, Coffee & Booze

All Worn Out

Also a cover... was it Cant you smell that smell? I don't remember...