Remember the Mountain Bed Cover

Good Job. It took me a little while before I got the intro down exactly like Jeff plays it, but just embellish as much as you can during that opening part. It's a good song to take your time with. My vocal approach is usually more like Jeffs, but it was interesting hearing somebody actually "sing" it, if you know where I'm coming from.

Kudos to you man! :cheers Just what I needed to wake me up this A.M. It probably goes without saying that I've spent more time with that tune than nearly any other JT song I play. :D

Btw, one of my oldest friends from home here now resides in Holland, and one of my favorite I.P.A.s is from there. Here's to Mad Hatter! :thumbup

Good Job. It took me a little while before I got the intro down exactly like Jeff plays it, but just embellish as much as you can during that opening part. It's a good song to take your time with. My vocal approach is usually more like Jeffs, but it was interesting hearing somebody actually "sing" it, if you know where I'm coming from.

Yeah, it is a tricky little intro to master. This was the first time I performed it live I think, so I am sure I did not do my best. I also moved it up to F# to better suit my vocal range. Glad you enjoyed!

• 10 months later...
Btw, one of my oldest friends from home here now resides in Holland, and one of my favorite I.P.A.s is from there. Here's to Mad Hatter! :thumbup

and my husband was born and grew up in holland, michigan. it's a nice place in many ways, but he couldn't wait to get out of there.

the lawns were too neat, the population was not diverse (has improved, i think), and his family was fundamentalist baptist whereas

he didn't like groupthink.

not that this has anything to do with wilco, but there, i just mentioned them.