Is Crooked Teeth About Jenny Lewis?

I'm not sure Allison has to ever put up with me, but I am married to Alison, and she does just fine. :monkey

duly corrected. (sorry alison ... :blush ... ... ... about your kookie husband, that is! :P who is really a sweetheart IRL but you'd never know it by his VC shenanigans :monkey :devil :moo )

And "Hi!" Allison Renic! :wave

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, actually. I did try to look around for you to find the answer for you ... and one place mentioned that. I cannot tell you where I saw that, and it is nothing but internet "whoknowsanyway" -- but it did not answer your specific question.

However, I think people have tried to answer your question, we don't know the answer, and YOU responded with a little bit of sarcasm.

So c'mon -- I'll ask you -- have you tried at the Death Cab board?

No, actually. I did try to look around for you to find the answer for you ... and one place mentioned that. I cannot tell you where I saw that, and it is nothing but internet "whoknowsanyway" -- but it did not answer your specific question.

However, I think people have tried to answer your question, we don't know the answer, and YOU responded with a little bit of sarcasm.

So c'mon -- I'll ask you -- have you tried at the Death Cab board?

i didnt mean to be sarcastic, i just thought it was interesting and got a bunch of answers about jenny lewis' rack... dont get me wrong, i like where it went, but the whole inside joke on the forums things gets old when its just everyone trying to make a joke and no one answering the questions or engaging in the discussion, its happening more and more

i didnt mean to be sarcastic, i just thought it was interesting and got a bunch of answers about jenny lewis' rack... dont get me wrong, i like where it went, but the whole inside joke on the forums things gets old when its just everyone trying to make a joke and no one answering the questions or engaging in the discussion, its happening more and more

I don't think this happens all that much more than it ever did. If people know the answer to a question that's asked here, they will let you know. When people don't know the answer, it's pretty much guaranteed to swing off-topic.

I don't think this happens all that much more than it ever did. If people know the answer to a question that's asked here, they will let you know. When people don't know the answer, it's pretty much guaranteed to swing off-topic.

if you ask me, it happens way too much.