Is Crooked Teeth About Jenny Lewis?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting a bit off topic, but can anyone suggest where to begin if one was interested in indulging in some jenny lewis?

yes, i admit i am unfamiliar with her repitoire. :hmm

well, i'm probably the wrong person to answer (i'm a total jenny lewis fangirl), but if you like some good alt-country-ish stuff with beautiful harmonies, check our her solo album, rabbit fur coat. if you're a fan of some good indie pop, check out rilo kiley - i suggest in the following order:

the execution of all things

more adventurous

take offs & landings

though i love all 3 albums... :wub

i didnt mean to be sarcastic, i just thought it was interesting and got a bunch of answers about jenny lewis' rack... dont get me wrong, i like where it went, but the whole inside joke on the forums things gets old when its just everyone trying to make a joke and no one answering the questions or engaging in the discussion, its happening more and more

For what it's worth, you can try songmeanings.net and check there...

I must've missed the inside jokes.

Me too. I thought I was part of the in crowd, too...

Neko Case is fuckin hot shit! What a lovely pic we have here gentleman. :w00t

I never liked Neko Case, personally, which is weird because I love redheads. In the indie rock world, she's definetly below Jenny Lewis, Chan Marshall, that new girl on the Decemberists (Lisa something), and both of Sufjan's back up singers. And I'd probably put Liz Phair above her too, if she's still considered indie.

well, i'm probably the wrong person to answer (i'm a total jenny lewis fangirl), but if you like some good alt-country-ish stuff with beautiful harmonies, check our her solo album, rabbit fur coat. if you're a fan of some good indie pop, check out rilo kiley - i suggest in the following order:

more adventurous

take offs & landings

:wave Dont forget The Postal Service too!

But yeah - the best place to start I reckon would be Rabbit Fur Coat, then if you like, go explore the Rilo Kiley albums.

more adventurous

take offs & landings

:wave cheers for all your help, i will definately check out rabbit fur coat!

:wave Dont forget The Postal Service too!

But yeah - the best place to start I reckon would be Rabbit Fur Coat, then if you like, go explore the Rilo Kiley albums.

jenny lewis was in the postal service?!? yikes, shows how much i know about her career :no

:lol A Jenny Lewis thread is a RSGF thread.

Well that's fine, but I moved pix and comments about Neko Case to the RSGF thread where they belong. She's not the topic of this thread.

Now you can go back to digging through the internet for pictures of Jenny Lewis all you want. :P

Hey! my post about neko case disappeared!! Was it inappropriate (and censored)?

Or am I losing my mind?

Hey guys, I most kindly request that you go to the RSGF thread to continue discussing/posting about all this RSGF business, okay? If you do that, this thread will stay on topic. Thanks!

GO TO RSGF THREAD

I moved them to RSGF, okay?

Hey guys, I most kindly request that you go to the RSGF thread to continue discussing/posting about all this RSGF business, okay? If you do that, this thread will stay on topic. Thanks!

GO TO RSGF THREAD

*in my best SC redneck accent* "If you don't like then get th' hell on up outta here wonan! Always trying to ruin the mans fun..."