Neko Case N. American Tour Dates

MON 4/2 - COLUMBIA, MO @ BLUE NOTE +

TUE 4/3 - LINCOLN, NE @ ROCOCO THEATRE +

WED 4/4 - BOULDER, CO @ BOULDER THEATRE/E TOWN +

THU 4/5 - DENVER, CO @ GOTHIC THEATRE +

FRI 4/6 - LAWRENCE, KS @ LIBERTY HALL +

Nice swing through the Big 12 North. Looks like I'll be road tripping to Columbia. She must not like St. Louis.

I'm sure Thursday's show will be pretty awesome too...

I will be up in Chicago for my spring break. I said I was going to get tickets for the Friday show, it sold out, and then I said I would get tickets for the Thursday show and it sold out. So I will be there wednesday.

FRI 4/6 - LAWRENCE, KS @ LIBERTY HALL +

Nice swing through the Big 12 North. Looks like I'll be road tripping to Columbia. She must not like St. Louis.

We have our tickets. One of my favorite small venues. I'm over the moon!

My understanding is that they have added a third show in Chicago. Who would have thought she would be so popular??

LouieB

I wish she would as much energy into making an album as she does touring - maybe we would get one sooner that every three years or whatever.

I wish she would as much energy into making an album as she does touring - maybe we would get one sooner that every three years or whatever.
Neko hasn't been in Chicago in a year. It is amazing that she so rarely puts out an album, but they are all good, so I guess we should feel lucky.

LouieB