AGiB standards

The band doesn't play Company In My Back half as much as it does Handshake Drugs, ALTWYS, The Late Greats, Theologians and Hummingbird those are the main songs they play from AGIB. They didn't play Spiders once after the Canadian tour so who knows what they'll do. For setlists Wilco usually finds a couple songs that work well together and then keeps them until the end of the tour. I can only hope with a new record the setlists will be more varied from show to show. They've played Shot In The Arm and IATTBYH at every show since they've been written pretty much, but really I just hope they keep the setlists varied with the new songs in the mix now.

hummingbird isnt going anywhere, thats for sure. handshake drugs, spiders, and the late greats will probably stick around too. i wish hell is chrome, muzzle of bees, and at least thats you said would be as chief a priority.

who wants to see a full band version Gun in the encores?.. like We've been had used to be

"Gun " definitely would be in good hands w/ this line-up.....Jeff could strretch it out to "Misunderstood " proportions

-robert.

I'm afraid we won't see as many YHF tracks on this tour, here's my wishlist for set list songs:

Anyone notice that their last leg of their last tour that ended with the Chicago shows in Nov 2006 that they were playing lots of YHF songs. It could have been because they won't be playing some of them again.

But I'm excited that they have an even deeper catalog because they can play tons of songs and have different setlists every night which too me is far more exciting than a band doing the same songs from their array of albums. Such bands would be: U2, The Rolling Stones, The Who, and any other old band.

Don't get me wrong I love The Rolling Stones and The Who just not U2. Plus, I don't like reunions such as Van Halen.