Wilco Unfazed

It does exist. I'm listening to it right now at 256 kbps. You can find it at any of the usual place to download albums, it's not that hard. I will personally be purchasing the album on CD and Vinyl so I don't feel to bad about this, but if any of you are feeling guilty about not spending money somewhere, apparently you can comfort yourself:

I'd like to put another word in for giving money to Via Chicago.

Best of luck.

Being that I downloaded teh stream rip and have yet to listen to it I'm certainly way to lazy to attempt to go looking; (or asking) for promo version files.

That said, I'd like to take this opportunity to reiterate what a terrific idea/practice it is for record companies to offer free album quality files as downloads for vinyl consumers; ( I say this not even aware when and if Sky Blue Sky will be available on wax ).

So if anyone out there listening is from the Wilco camp....reading this due to all the "leak" talk... :thumbup.

It does exist. I'm listening to it right now at 256 kbps. You can find it at any of the usual place to download albums, it's not that hard. I will personally be purchasing the album on CD and Vinyl so I don't feel to bad about this, but if any of you are feeling guilty about not spending money somewhere, apparently you can comfort yourself:

Best of luck.

I sent this deal out to probably 50 or 60 people on here - if they all gave 12 bucks - it would be cool.

Just think - when they all show up to grab the next Wilco album - the place will still be here.