Happy 4/20 everyone!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the Red Sox wore green hats and shirts for their 4/20 game against the Yankees. Coincidence? I think not.

My friend texted me while I was at that game: "Whats with the green jerseys? 420?"

My friend texted me while I was at that game: "Whats with the green jerseys? 420?"

Nah no 4/20 thing. They wore the green in honor of Red Auerbach, who died earlier this year.

And might I add the Sox swept the fucking Yankees.....sweet!

How far away are you?

EDIT: Oh, you have it right there in your stuff. C'mon up for a visit!

I have been, I used to travel a lot for work and had a client up in Marlborough I'd see each month...but it's too hard to get tix (and $$$$) these days. I grew up in Worcester and used to get to 15-20 games a year back in the 70's and 80's.

Sadly I don't travel for work anymore so...... at least they wised up and I get the Xtra Innings deal now.....

If that guy had smoked a bowl before going into work yesterday morning, he would never have done this.

I'm just sayin'.

Nice...

I generally get a lift out of the jocularity around here, but a murder/suicide isn't a real good opportunity for a chuckle.