• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ben & Jerry's website describes it as "Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Caramel Streusel Swirl."

holy crap - that DOES sound good. Maybe we should have tried a cone when we passed it yesterday!

the best vanilla ice cream is Breyer's

How's their vanilla? Does it rival Haagen Daaz's?

Don't think I've ever had either.

the best vanilla ice cream is Breyer's

Best I've ever had.

Honestly, I don't tend to eat Ben & Jerry's on the rare occasions that I eat ice cream -- because we have Stucchi's here in Ann Arbor, and there's really no comparison.

Oberweiss ice cream is pretty tasty - but I would rather give my money to liberals like Ben and Jerry than a neo-con like Mr. Oberweiss. :thumbup

(funny story - Oberweiss once had his car serviced at the garage that Graham's cousin worked at - he actually paid the bill in Burger King gift certificates.)

damn, Kevin - that sounds good, too.

Yeah, but which one? That refers to several different combinations, I think.

The only half baked I know of/have seen in these parts is this one

half_baked.gif

"A crazy concoction of chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream mixed with fudge brownies and gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough."

Oberweiss ice cream is pretty tasty - but I would rather give my money to liberals like Ben and Jerry than a neo-con like Mr. Oberweiss. :thumbup

Da Wiki: In April 2000, Ben & Jerry's announced its acquisition by multinational food giant Unilever.

If I had known that the Colbert flavor was so hard to find, I would have savored it more when I ate it a few weeks ago. Meaning, I would have finished the pint in 3 minutes flat instead of 2.

For those of you out there that can't find it, and are curious if it's as good as it sounds... well, um, the answer is a resounding Yes.

Well, I might have to look for some Oberweiss. ;)

But in all seriousness, ice cream is one thing that should be untainted by politics. Otherwise, we might end up with flavors like Clinton Cream.

Guevara Guava?

Tip O'Neill's Irish cream?