• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else had the cinnamon buns flavor? holy mackeral... it is incredible. How did this not exist before?!

I eat ice cream about twice a year these days, but I think I'll search this out for the next time. Sounds amazing.

I am still on the hunt for the Colbert Americone Dream.......

they have it in the 7-11 on my block. it just didn't sound as exciting as cinnamon buns :)

I , also, rarely have ice cream. but it was such a lovely warm day, i was just in the mood!

and i think mac'n'cheese ice cream is a terrible idea. how about i just make the real thing?!

we passed a Ben and Jerry's at the train station yesterday and they did have Cinnamon Buns flavor - but no Americone Dream. So, my dream has yet to be fulfilled. ;)

Heck, I may just have to drive down to Allison's 7-11.

I agree with Earl. I might be a blasphemer, but Ben and Jerry's flavors tend to be overkill, using too many ingredients. Chunky Monkey and Mint Chocolate cookie (which I can never find) are obvious exceptions. Haagen Daaz is much better.

I agree with Earl. I might be a blasphemer, but Ben and Jerry's flavors tend to be overkill, using too many ingredients. Chunky Monkey and Mint Chocolate cookie (which I can never find) are obvious exceptions. Haagen Daaz is much better.

I wouldn't disagree entirely, but when Ben & Jerry's gets a flavor right, it's hard to beat. Case in point: Cherry Garcia. :eat

So is it cinnamon flavored ice cream? Vanilla ice cream with cinnamon bun bits? Cinnamon swirl? This has definitely piqued my interest...

The Ben & Jerry's website describes it as "Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Caramel Streusel Swirl."