Wilcobase still has not posted the Australia setlists. I find it a bit annoying and would like to see them.

As has been stated, "wilcobase" is one guy who has a life. Cut him some slack.

As has been stated, "wilcobase" is one guy who has a life. Cut him some slack.

Indeed Raquel. However, when one is used to the setlists being posted within a day or two, one may become disappointed when the new setlists have yet to be posted. The first show was April 16th. That's almost 2 weeks. In other words, slack has been cut.

Thanks Froggie. I have actually downloaded 4 of the shows. In your opinion, what show was the best? I have 4-16, 4-18, 4-19 and 4-21.

Indeed Raquel. However, when one is used to the setlists being posted within a day or two, one may become disappointed when the new setlists have yet to be posted. The first show was April 16th. That's almost 2 weeks. In other words, slack has been cut.

Actually, if you want to be precise, Rob also hasn't posted the lists for any of the living room shows which occurred in February and March, or the solo show on April 5. I am confident that he will get around to it -- as he always does.

Edie

Thanks Froggie. I have actually downloaded 4 of the shows. In your opinion, what show was the best? I have 4-16, 4-18, 4-19 and 4-21.

i might be biased, but i'll say sydney (21 april). i havent heard the brisbane yet and havent got the 2nd melbourne one yet. the first melbourne one was slightly better than the 2nd for me (mountain bed and roses bloom again may have played a part!)

i might be biased, but i'll say sydney (21 april). i havent heard the brisbane yet and havent got the 2nd melbourne one yet. the first melbourne one was slightly better than the 2nd for me (mountain bed and roses bloom again may have played a part!)

It was really cool to hear my first live versions of Hate it Here and You are my Face from the 21st show. I haven't listened to the three others yet but am about to switch them to .wav files. It's great that you were able to see Wilco in your homeland. How many of the shows did you go to?

you impatient, f**k. it's not Rob's job to get setlists posted when you feel he should. he runs/updates that site when he has the time to do it. obviously he's busy with other s**t. if you're so hard up for setlists being posted ASAP, why don't you start your own website and so it yourself? if not, shut the f**k up.

you impatient, f**k. it's not Rob's job to get setlists posted when you feel he should. he runs/updates that site when he has the time to do it. obviously he's busy with other s88t. if you're so hard up for setlists being posted ASAP, why don't you start your own website and so it yourself? if not, shut the f**k up.

Listen you rude, childish piece of s**t. Please don't ever insult me like that. Only an ignorant guy like you would call someone else an "impatient f**k." Do you ever have anyting intelligent to say? My guess is no. I'm sorry you suffer from small penis syndrome but please don't take it out on people on this board. I'm not "hard up" for the lists, it would just be nice to see what they're playing after a 5 month lapse between shows, and I'm sure other folks would agree. If you're married, I feel very very badly for the person who walked that plank. Have a nice day, jerk.

Holy crap, people, I know it's a full moon, but let's bring it down a notch! :o Yank, please understand that what Rob (at WilcoBase) does is a labor of love, and utterly unpaid. Rob's a busy guy & we are all very lucky that he provides us with all that he does. That said, I think part of the problem here is that on a message board, tone can be hard to determine. I think you were just wishing aloud, but your tone may have hit Aricandover as being demanding or whiny.

Aricandover, I think what you had to say could have been said less caustically, however much you disagree with yankhotelfox. Can we attempt civility for the sake of the entire board? Personal attacks & obscenities are always out of line. Criticize if you have to, but use civil language. If you have comments to make beyond that, please respect us all and keep it to private pm's, or simply set your settings to ignore one another.

Let's drop this here, and yank, maybe it would be appropriate to ask Rob directly about those setlists....though I think you've already gotten the answer, which is that he's apparently very busy right now. He's always been quite speedy at getting stuff up. Again, realize that he does this out of the goodness of his heart, not as some paid job he's obliged to do.

Drop this so thread closing isn't necessary.

First a lady creates two different VC accounts to post three links of herself singing a song that has Jeff Tweedy in it.

Now people are swearing at each other over updating a website (it could at least be a better topic).

This place is getting weird.

Ms. Kidsmoke, I mean no disrespect for Rob in any way whatsover. I fully appreciate his efforts and find his site very very helpful. Perhaps I am being a bit impatient but after a 5 month hiatus, I was excited to see new setlists. I just don't understand how Africandover can use that language and find it acceptable. I certainly didn't mean to be whiny or demanding, just anxious. I am willing to end it here but I do strongly feel that African has NO business speaking like that. Most Wilco fans are intelligent, articulate and seem to be good people, folks who wouldn't speak that way. We have a common bond, the love for Wilco. I can only imagine that a man who speaks like that has a cold heart.

I aplogize if my response to him was profane but it was written in anger and in haste. I don't like being insulted by people, especially folks I would expect to be my friends, fellow Wilco fans, you know? Also, if you look at Africandover's posts, several of them are very negative and contain profanity, then some are nice. It's damn weird.

latest setlists in one post, stolen from after the show forum :thumbup

Brisbane 16 april:

you are my face

i am trying to break your heart

muzzle of bees

handshake drugs

shot in the arm

impossible germany

sky blue sky

airline to heaven

ashes of american flags

war on war

at least that's what you said

jesus etc

theologians

walken

i'm the man who loves you

hate it here

hummingbird

california stars

the late greats

kingpin

heavy metal drummer

spiders

passenger side

------------------

Melbourne 18 april:

you are my face

handshake drugs

shot in the arm

impossible germany

remember the mountain bed

side with seeds

war on war

when the roses bloom again

airline to heaven

jesus ect

hate it here

theologians

walken

hummingbird

california stars

late greats

kingpin

shake it off

heavy metal drummer

poor places

spiders

acuff rose

---------------------

Melbourne 19 April:

via chicago

you are my face

handshake drugs

at least that what you said

muzle of bees

shot in the arm

impossible germany

sky blue sky

hummingbord

war on war

jesus ect

walken

misunderstood

what light

late greats

kingpin

i'm a wheel

reservations

hesitating beauty

california stars

passenger side

---------------------

Sydney 21 April

Your Are My Face

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

Muzzle of Bees

Handshake Drugs

A Shot In The Arm

At Least That's What You Said

One By One

Impossible Germany

Jesus Etc.

War on War

Via Chicago

Walkin

Theologians

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Hummingbird

Encore 1

Hate It Here

The Late Greats

Kingpin

I'm a Wheel

Encore 2

Misunderstood

California Stars

Airline to Heaven

Poor Places

Spiders (Kidsmoke)

---------------------

Perth 22 April:

You Are My Face

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

Shake it Off

Handshake Drugs

Impossible Germany

Shot in the Arm

At Least That

Listen you rude, childish piece of s**t. Please don't ever insult me like that. Only an ignorant guy like you would call someone else an "impatient f**k." Do you ever have anyting intelligent to say? My guess is no. I'm sorry you suffer from small penis syndrome but please don't take it out on people on this board. I'm not "hard up" for the lists, it would just be nice to see what they're playing after a 5 month lapse between shows, and I'm sure other folks would agree. If you're married, I feel very very badly for the person who walked that plank. Have a nice day, jerk.

I just don't understand how Africandover can use that language and find it acceptable. I certainly didn't mean to be whiny or demanding, just anxious. I am willing to end it here but I do strongly feel that African has NO business speaking like that. Most Wilco fans are intelligent, articulate and seem to be good people, folks who wouldn't speak that way. We have a common bond, the love for Wilco. I can only imagine that a man who speaks like that has a cold heart.

I aplogize if my response to him was profane but it was written in anger and in haste. I don't like being insulted by people, especially folks I would expect to be my friends, fellow Wilco fans, you know? Also, if you look at Africandover's posts, several of them are very negative and contain profanity, then some are nice. It's damn weird.

lololozlozlzolzolzozlololozlololololzolzololzolzozl

Good bit, dude.