:stunned :dancing :thumbup :monkey :dancing :worship

Holy crap what a show! So much energy!!! It was a blast to see those guys play. The harmonies were great. The crowd was a little sparse though, which was sad, but it was a Sunday so I can understand...

I think they played 15 songs, and the last song they played was something about "fish in the sea" and i wasn't familliar with it, but my sister knew it.

Anyway, if they come to your city go see them. They're like instant happy.

Saw my second Dog show in a month last night in Charlottesville and holy shit are they ever good live. It was a very intimate (read small) venue that perhaps 100 people showed up to. I met folks from all over Virginia, some who had driven four plus hours. They played for about an hour and fifteen minutes, a good cross swath of "We All Belong" and "Easy Beat," along with a couple of the earlier demo songs. Their live show is fun as hell and high energy throughout, with all five members not only playing their asses off, but fully into the showmanship as well. Most every song is superior live to the studio,with monster hooky guitars, beautiful harmonizing and two, yes two frontmen who are equally capable vocalists. Images of the Band come to mind. Seriously go see them now while they're still playing clubs, as I don't think this will be the case in a couple of years. Aces!

i've heard a lot about them in the last 6 mos, but thought it might be cheesy hype. thanks for the good word, sarah! will def. check them out. :dancing