Petetion to Re-Insulate the loft

speaking of the loft, are there any photos of it online? or a website or anything?

i guess it's strictly private huh.

That reminds me of the old commercials featuring the Pink Panther. What a cartoon likeness of a French inspector has to do with insulation, I have no idea. Kudos to the great minds of Madison Avenue--clearly, they've done their job if I can still recall those ads.

Oh yeah, back on topic: Can we add a no-asbestos clause? If so, sign me up!

speaking of the loft, are there any photos of it online? or a website or anything?

well, there is that whole double gatefold photo in the lp and cd out yesterday, a new movie filmed there on the dvd, the cover of the songbook, a huge percentage of the wilcobook and another movie filmed there in 01. other than that though... pretty private. ;)

or

i don't know about online but i'm sure a search for wilco will bring some back.

ha! i remember those commercials.

pre-asbestos warmth vs. fiberglass as the center of the insulation circle?

Not entirely private anymore, since there are numerous shots from the rooftop and windows in the Shake it Off video- one could easily find it... just look up it's neighbors.

Holy jeez, people. Please don't seek out the loft and stalk the band or anything. It seems to have been a pretty swell place for Wilco music-making so let's not force them to move away or keep big burly security guards with them at all times. :monkey

And I'll sign whatever petition we need to in order to get that loft insulated. But wouldn't that deprive their neighbors of all the free Wilco shows they must get to hear?

well, there is that whole double gatefold photo in the lp and cd out yesterday, a new movie filmed there on the dvd, the cover of the songbook, a huge percentage of the wilcobook and another movie filmed there in 01. other than that though... pretty private. ;)

Haha that was my immediate thought upon reading that hehe