Songs to Bring Back for the Tour

While I have a list of songs I would like to hear, if I could ask for anything it would be for the band to change up their arrangements some more. The latest incarnation seems to keep things about as close to the albums as you can get.

While I have a list of songs I would like to hear, if I could ask for anything it would be for the band to change up their arrangements some more. The latest incarnation seems to keep things about as close to the albums as you can get.

this really is my crux. :pirate .....two step "Passenger Side"......high register rap version of "She's A Jar".....arena rock variation of"Spiders/kidsmoke"....etc.........boys, f*ck around with the arrangements.....THIS IS A GOOD THING!!!

-robert.

Being There (in its entirety)

But mostly I'm hoping they let the new songs rip in a live setting. While SBS stays on a pretty even keel on record, there are several spots here where these songs could potentially bust out and rock like a mofo. (I'm looking at you YAMF, IG, Seeds, Shake It Off, Walken)

** and I'll second the call to mess with the arrangements...particularly of the "old standards" in the setlist.

Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway(again)

Last time this was played with the full band (1999) fully 2/3 of the current band were not yet in it. I would fall over if they played it.

Last time this was played with the full band (1999) fully 2/3 of the current band were not yet in it. I would fall over if they played it.
re: nothingsevergoingtostandinmyway (again)

Remember when JP would come out and play the tamborine for that tune?

It might be cool for a residency someplace to do a full album then play a variety in the encores. You know, have a Summerteeth night, then a Yankee Hotel Foxtrot night, etc.

I'm all for messing with the arrangements of some of the older tunes. Dash 7 would be great with this full line up.

I have my favorites (of course) that I would like to see in the rotation, but what I would really like to hear is just a different show each night. I've beat that horse here many times but I'll say it again: If I have no clue as to what is going to be played, I really don't care what they play. The element of surprise is one of the main reasons I love to go to see live shows.

People would be more inclined to go see multiple shows (which certainly wouldn't hurt ticket sales) if they knew the contour of a show could change nightly, rather than seeing virtually the same setlist over & over.