The Road To The College World Series

You would think beating the number 1 seed would get you the chance to host a Super-regional, but no, Michigan has to travel to the Ore. St/UVA winner. No offense to Beaver fans, but I'm rooting for UVA as the Wolverines have not had much success lateley against OSU (a/k/a The Evil Bastards).

capt_16e9989ac40c4b428e1fd3d20352c2.jpg

Is that the 1000 lb wild hog that some 11 year old killed in Alabama?

Turns out the pig was raised on a farm and it is a narmal, run of the mill hog. The hog was sold to the "game preserve" three day before it was killed. It was most likely coming to the boy for a meal as it was given 2 meals a day by the farmer. Sad.

Edit: GO BLUE!!

You would think beating the number 1 seed would get you the chance to host a Super-regional, but no, Michigan has to travel to the Ore. St/UVA winner. No offense to Beaver fans, but I'm rooting for UVA as the Wolverines have not had much success lateley against OSU (a/k/a The Evil Bastards).

capt_16e9989ac40c4b428e1fd3d20352c2.jpg

:thumbup

I've been hearing that Louisville's field is completely field turf except for the mound and home plate. The field looks to have dirt between the bases, but I've heard that it's just brown turf. Ouch. Strawberries.

Is there any truth to this?

I've been hearing that Louisville's field is completely field turf except for the mound and home plate. The field looks to have dirt between the bases, but I've heard that it's just brown turf. Ouch. Strawberries.

Is there any truth to this?

Sure looks that way. Go Louisville!!! Up 3-0 in the second. Represent the Big East!!!

Yeah, Louisville is just on fire right now. I can't believe that my Rutgers beat them twice in the Big East Tourney. They remind me of Oregon State last year. They have the pitching to be able to make a run in the WS.

Speaking of OSU, their game today was excellent. They don't get a base hit until the 9th, and it's the game-winner.