Amsterdam.........?

So someone mentioned seeing at least one rig, but are there any other confimations about this show being taped? Tapers??

NORMALY I am pretty patient with my taper friendly bands, but I am extra anxious for this one!! :shifty

Yes I am openly coming out and being demanding!! So.....who wants to grace me with the good news that it WAS taped and IS coming soon!!!! :cheekkiss

:stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned :stunned

All I can say for now is that the show was definitely taped...

You'll have to be a bit more patient.

Samuel

Good to see you're laying down the law, Samuel. :thumbup

(My day and half in Brussels was great, by the way. I went to the Cantillon brewery for a little education on lambics, bought some chocolates at the Grand Place and even made it to that great record store over by the Bourse--I think it's called Jukebox.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

First post, so I hope it's cool to be asking about show.

This Amsterdam show was my first and I am ecstatic to know it was recorded!!!

My question is, where is this available to be downloaded? I am dying to here it again!!

Thanks so much!!

-Eddie

I definitely saw a mic stand right in front of the soundboard, with two small mics on top. Not sure if that was the band's rig or not, do they 'audience tape' themselves at every show? Here's hoping for a torrent...

Great gig, by the way. It was the first Wilco concert I attended. Paradiso was seriously packed last night, great atmosphere. Chatted to Pat a bit after the show, when I bumped into him in the lobby. Nice guy.

Roel

I saw the same set-up in 2005 in Paradiso, but no recording ever showed up, as far as I know. Unfortunate, cause they ended with an amazing version of I shall be released.

The show from 2007 was almost as good, so yes, it would be nice if a recording comes up. Maybe the crowd were talking too loud (as always at the Paradiso)?

Eric

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

ahh what the Heck, I'll bump this again.......

Still no luck with a recording I take it?! You Dutchies are usually top of the line tapers :cheers , had hoped someone had got this one and offered it out...

...speaking of which... maybe another Wilco WORLD (er...European at least) tour is in order to promote this mysterious re-release of Y.H.F!?!?? :rock

I have never seen this show listed anywhere - must not have been taped.

It has been recorded, for sure. And by one of the board's finest taper (hello...MKHstudio !).

We attended both Gent and Amsterdam shows with him, Miss L., Bebop and my girlfriend.

I confirm the gear and the rig next to Stan's sbd.

(We also had a pint of dutch lager all together with Stan in the city center after the gig :cheers .)

Now, I don't know what happened to the recording, but I'm not willing to hassle Warner about it.

I guess he'll release it whenever he feels like it.

Samuel