Unknown Studio Session

Did a search on here and found nothing. So i hope this is new news for ya'll... Just found this after get my computer back and up from a crash and downloaded it from oink

It's 7 songs from what seem to be a soundcheck around the YHF time. raw versions of most of the stuff, them jamming, and also a foxy lady cover. There is also a great version of Were You In My Dreams.

I could host for those who don't have oink... the ones i have are mp3, but there is a flac seed up there too.

:thumbup

Did a search on here and found nothing. So i hope this is new news for ya'll... Just found this after get my computer back and up from a crash and downloaded it from oink

It's 7 songs from what seem to be a soundcheck around the YHF time. raw versions of most of the stuff, them jamming, and also a foxy lady cover. There is also a great version of Were You In My Dreams.

I could host for those who don't have oink... the ones i have are mp3, but there is a flac seed up there too.

:thumbup

PLEASE HOST!!!!!!!!!!!!