HOLY VOLKSWAGON BATMAN

I've always liked Dean Ween's take on it, ""People think that having a song on a commercial is a sellout. They are really underestimating how bad we would sell out if given the opportunity. I don't mean by making sloppy music, but I've been in Ween for 20 years coming up in April and I have like $1,400...We'll play for fucking Coors for two grams of blow. I mean really, I'll dance the fucking jig for $100.."

I've always liked Dean Ween's take on it, ""People think that having a song on a commercial is a sellout. They are really underestimating how bad we would sell out if given the opportunity. I don't mean by making sloppy music, but I've been in Ween for 20 years coming up in April and I have like $1,400...We'll play for fucking Coors for two grams of blow. I mean really, I'll dance the fucking jig for $100.."

Ween's jingle for Pizza Hut is awesome. Too bad they never used it. Where'd the Motherfuckin' Cheese Go At?

Maybe we can get Ween to play our company party.

Maybe we can get Ween to play our company party.

Claude quit the band for unknown amount of time. You could definitely hire him and his side project. Or Gener and Dave do a duo also.

I hesitate to start this shit again - (actually, just read it and let this thread be locked) but I just read this on Bob Lefsetz's blog:

This is the most well articulated argument on this subject I think the board has seen. Great post A-man.