Wilco allows cameras right?

I have never brought a camera to a show and wanted to try it tonight. Don't know if I would get any good pictures with all the lights, but does wilco even allow them?

If yes does anyone have any advice on camera settings to get good pictures? My gf is allowing me to use her Nikon80 so its a good camera.

Video cameras, Cameras with a detachable and/or adjustable lens, 35 mm cameras, cell phone cameras, instamatic cameras and/or digital cameras- (unless permitted by the artist management)

The Murat allows it as long as the artist management allows it so thats why I was wondering.

The other night in Davenport, there were very obvious signs that said "No Cameras". I just put it in my pocket. Then when I saw that all the ushers were little old ladies, I knew I wasn't going to have any problems at all.

The other night in Davenport, there were very obvious signs that said "No Cameras". I just put it in my pocket. Then when I saw that all the ushers were little old ladies, I knew I wasn't going to have any problems at all.

cause you would have beat them down if they had tried to take your camera or cause little old ladies don't know what this new digital technology even looks like? ;)

(now we know what this fight was all about two nights ago.)

lmao! here is hoping for little old lady ushers;)

Don't know if I would get any good pictures with all the lights, but does wilco even allow them?

If yes does anyone have any advice on camera settings to get good pictures? My gf is allowing me to use her Nikon80 so its a good camera.

Use the sports or motion settings withOUT flash.

At the Greek in Berkeley and the Fillmore in the City, bags were "searched" at the door. Meaning you open your bag, they look in for a split second, and let you pass. Once inside, everyone had cameras out. Cameras and pipes.

Were you down on the right side of the floor (section D area?). If so, I thought I saw someone let out a puff of smoke down there. I would say a camera is the less problematic offense.

I saw the band on the first leg of the AGIB tour in a general admission club.

Every 2nd person on the floor kept sticking their cell phones up in the air to take their crappy pictures.

I must confess I wanted to give each of them the beats.

You already have 10 blurry pictures of Mikael Jorgensen! Can't you take a break now so I can watch the show...?

People just need to use common sense...that's my rant on cameras.