Loose fur has only performed three shows together. May 14th, 2000 (actually they weren't called Loose Fur yet) and December 6th and 7th, 2002. and to answer your question, I don't have MP3s of these shows, but I do have copies on CD and I'd be willing to do a B&P with if you want.

here's the 12/7/2002 show in .flac format.

If another Loose Fur album will be released, I bet it will be after Glenn finishes the new On Fillmore stuff. Also, there is a mp3 of a concert from 2002 floating around.

If another Loose Fur album will be released, I bet it will be after Glenn finishes the new On Fillmore stuff. Also, there is a mp3 of a concert from 2002 floating around.

they'd also have to get Jim back into doing music.

actually - when i saw wilco in central park with sonic youth (jim having much to do with both bands at the time) during the YHF tour they did a couple of loose fur songs at the end of the set (jim was playing guitar with sonic youth at the time and played some guitar during the wilco set as well). stellar.

actually - when i saw wilco in central park with sonic youth (jim having much to do with both bands at the time) during the YHF tour they did a couple of loose fur songs at the end of the set (jim was playing guitar with sonic youth at the time and played some guitar during the wilco set as well). stellar.

he played with them on california stars on one of the shows too