http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=h...drugs012ou1.jpg

I was wondering because his hair is extra short, and I was actually at The Pines...it's actually almost even uglier than his punk rock mullet from YHF era.

edit: the short hair. particuarly, I thought shaggy, bearded, green jacket Tweedy passed for a man who just entered his 30's, not his 40's.

edit: the short hair. particuarly, I thought shaggy, bearded, green jacket Tweedy passed for a man who just entered his 30's, not his 40's.

You're not talking about Jeff's old hobo uncle I hope...

060807_wilco.jpg

I don't know about the other picture, but I think Jeff has looked pretty good this tour, he's dressed in a more age and occupation appropriate way (rocking out in a sportscoat just never works) and if you've followed the band much you know he's looked a lot worse. That was actually one of the first things I noticed about the Bonnaroo stream was how much better he looked: younger, healthier, happier... and then of course the band tore shit up too.

i don't know, jeff's lollapalooza 2006 look was about as awesome as it gets. that green coat, that hat, and that beard...pretty epic.i mean, he could always go back to the canadian tuxedo circa the summerteeth era.

You're not talking about Jeff's old hobo uncle I hope...

060807_wilco.jpg

I don't know about the other picture, but I think Jeff has looked pretty good this tour, he's dressed in a more age and occupation appropriate way (rocking out in a sportscoat just never works) and if you've followed the band much you know he's looked a lot worse. That was actually one of the first things I noticed about the Bonnaroo stream was how much better he looked: younger, healthier, happier... and then of course the band tore shit up too.

I'm just a sad sap for beards:

192025758_ec5648d9ec.jpg

I don't know how VC feels about basketball....but Steve Nash is known to grow his hair ridiculously long, then shave it all off. Jeff is kinda like that...only it includes facial hair. Lots of facial hair. I personally like the "Bob Dylan" look more than the "rehab" look.

I kid I kid.