Summer Movie Appreciation

Anyone seen any good movies this summer?

So far I've seen....

Once

The Simpsons

Transformers

Talk To Me

Hot Fuzz

Knocked Up

Any recommendations for movies in or coming to theaters?

The last movie I saw in a theater was Jaws.

Actually, it was the kid's animated one with a flushing toilet or something. I slept through the entire thing. The last one I remember was Memoirs of a Geisha. F*cking riveting, too.

I'd like to see Ratatouille.

I saw the new Harry Potter, and I think I may soon see the Simpsons movie and the new Jason Bourne one.

That would be quite a streak for me, considering that it had possibly been over a year since I'd seen a film in a theater before Order of the Phoenix.

Sunshine was intense. Totally Rad Show #18 talks about the movie a lot during the beginning if you want to get excited about it.

Like they say in the episode, it was definitely a movie that stuck w/ you after you left the theater in a weird way. To me it was something that could only be properly experienced in the theater.

The Bourne Ultimatum was awesome...one of the best action movies i've seen in years.

Just saw this tonight. Completely echo your sentiments. Also have seen Knocked Up and Ratatouille and all were very good. We don't get out to movies too much (with the exception of children's offerings) so we are pretty particular about what we see.

Just saw this tonight. Completely echo your sentiments. Also have seen Knocked Up and Ratatouille and all were very good. We don't get out to movies too much (with the exception of children's offerings) so we are pretty particular about what we see.

I just ran into John at The Bourne Ultimatum. I chickened out and didn't say hi. The film rocked, btw! There was a trailor for some flick with Denzel and Russell Crowe that looked interesting...the title seems to escape me. Has anyone seen this???

I just ran into John at The Bourne Ultimatum. I chickened out and didn't say hi. The film rocked, btw! There was a trailor for some flick with Denzel and Russell Crowe that looked interesting...the title seems to escape me. Has anyone seen this???

American Gangster. And I liked the Bourne Ultimatum too!

The kids dragged me to:

Surf's Up (would have been a great 30 minute cartoon, but not worthy of a whole movie)

Ratatouille (up there with the best pixar has to offer. the bar has been raised.)

I want to see:

The Bourne Ultimatum (loved the first two)

Superbad (the trailers look hilarious and it got two thumbs up)