Alejandro Escovedo

This thread prompted me to pull out Man Under the influence.  Not one bad track.  Solid from top to bottom.  I've seen him live too.  He interacts with the audience a lot and has a great accompanying guitarist.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Y'all did not steer me wrong. His live show was great! And I had a chance to chat with him for a minute or two after the show. Very cool guy and a big baseball fan. I'm sold.

Alejandro's new record dropped yesterday. Has anyone listened to it yet? Peter Buck and Scott McCaughey (two of my favorite musicians) co-produced and co-wrote it with him, and It's received some pretty good reviews. 

61sLqwbWIgL._SS500.jpg

Y'all did not steer me wrong. His live show was great! And I had a chance to chat with him for a minute or two after the show. Very cool guy and a big baseball fan. I'm sold.

Alejandro's new record dropped yesterday. Has anyone listened to it yet? Peter Buck and Scott McCaughey (two of my favorite musicians) co-produced and co-wrote it with him, and It's received some pretty good reviews.

61sLqwbWIgL._SS500.jpg

Listened today. Solid as usual. Love the Kelly Hogan harmonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listened today. Solid as usual. Love the Kelly Hogan harmonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finishing my first listen. Like you said, another solid effort. I really like it and think I'll like it more with additional listens. 

Listened to the new one yesterday for the first time.  Love it.  Peter Buck's fingerprints all over it.  For me, it's been a great fall for music.  Excellent releases from many of my long-time favorites:  Wilco, DBT, The Handsome Family and not this one from Alejandro.