I had some yesterday. It was amazing.

What are all of your favourite desserts? Are they store bought? Have they been in the family for years? Are they only for special occasions?

Bring 'em on!

The pecan pie at Pine Country in Williams, AZ is the bomb. Perfect after hiking the Sycamore Canyon Rim Loop.

Oh man dessert...I love just about EVERYTHING, but luckily since I don't personally make much I don't inhale as many calories as I would like (er, not like) ;) ...

All-time-favorites...

just from the oven chocolate...i.e. brownies, cookies and cake...oh my

I'm quite partial to warm apple crisp with the ice cream and whip cream melting all in it, right at the fair, too...YUMMY!!!

Oh, AND my grandmother's Pecan Pie was Da Bomb!!! :D

The pecan pie at Pine Country in Williams, AZ is the bomb. Perfect after hiking the Sycamore Canyon Rim Loop.

If I ever make it to Arizona, I'll do my best to go there. Hiking + desserts = a fantastic day. Actually, that was my yesterday- hiked the Bruce Trail in Orangeville, Ontario, then went and had some pie.

On another food show the other day they said the key to key lime pie is to use key limes. Not the regular limes (which has become customary outside of Key West, FLA.). the key lime has a tarter taste to it.

so I guess keylime abandoned key lime pie for pecan. what a shame.

I like both.

I've actually never tried key lime pie...one day, perhaps!

I often think about how much fun it would be as a dessert chef...and how much restraint you would need