Owen Wilson hospitalized

Considering the sources for that story are PerezHilton, Entertainment Tonight and National Enquirer, I'll wait for a more reputable confirmation to get really bummed about this. That article and another I checked out use a lot of words like "possible" suicide and "reportedly" a suicide attempt. Hopefully the suicide attempt part isn't true...maybe he just fell and cut himself on something. I hate when the media guys all feel like they have to report something right away so they jump in there and print stories that may or may not be true.

Considering the sources for that story are PerezHilton, Entertainment Tonight and National Enquirer, I'll wait for a more reputable confirmation to get really bummed about this. That article and another I checked out use a lot of words like "possible" suicide and "reportedly" a suicide attempt. Hopefully the suicide attempt part isn't true...maybe he just fell and cut himself on something. I hate when the media guys all feel like they have to report something right away so they jump in there and print stories that may or may not be true.

it's on the drudge report

If I find out that that Wes Anderson regular did indeed attempt to commit suicide, well, I?ll kill the son of a bitch myself.

I am not a mental health professional but this seems like a harsh course of therapy

Leave Owen alone, you soulless bastards who make childish comments about his nose.

this is not a funny subject, but I kind of loled at that comment.

Are there really people who regard Drudge as a reputable source?

I had a professor, an ex-FBI and ex-county judge, who pretty much made it mandatory that his students check Drudge every morning before class. I also found that watching Fox news regularly was a good way to follow his class discussions. He's quiet a character.

I had a professor, an ex-FBI and ex-county judge, who pretty much made it mandatory that his students check Drudge every morning before class. I also found that watching Fox news regularly was a good way to follow his class discussions. He's quiet a character.

then he must not be a good public speaker...

;)