29 year ago today...

There's a book by Moonie's personal assistant (Dougal Butler) called "Full Moon" that is one of the funniest biographies I've ever read. Highly recommended.

I was on a road trip on the east coast when Keith died. It seems like a lifetime ago. Warren seems like yesterday. The collection of Warren's demo's that came out last year is excellent by the way, with an extra disk that includes an interesting interview. Despite Warren being a kind of cranky guy he had very far ranging taste and was a very generous fan of other musicians.

LouieB

There's a book by Moonie's personal assistant (Dougal Butler) called "Full Moon" that is one of the funniest biographies I've ever read. Highly recommended.

I have that book, but have not read it yet. I keep getting distracted by books about the Byzantine Empire and World War I naval battles.

I have that book, but have not read it yet. I keep getting distracted by books about the Byzantine Empire and World War I naval battles.

Did Basil II send you a package? That sounds right up his alley.

In regards to the Moon book, it's a quick read. You'd probably knock it out in a day.

Good book. I don't think most people realize that Keith was traumatized for most of his adult life after accidentally killing his driver.

I wound up with a spare copy of the book (pre-ordered it from the UK when it was released) about 10 years ago and it showed up in my mailbox as I was literally leaving the driveway to see Mike Watt, Nels and (Who fan) Bob Lee in Orlando. I gave the book to Bob before the show and his eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas. I think it even garnered a mention in one of Watt's old tour diaries.

Did Basil II send you a package? That sounds right up his alley.

In regards to the Moon book, it's a quick read. You'd probably knock it out in a day.

He did, and I am not that quick of a reader, to be honest.