Someone Else's Song...

I thought that was bad ass. It would be really cool if that guy just screamed AND YOUR EYES THEY JUST ROLL at the very end.

I'm all for Wilco anywhere and everywhere. It sure beats hearing I Can't Get No Satisfaction, or some song you hear all the time on commercial radio. I want to hear Wilco songs even when I hearing Wilco songs. For all those upset, Get over your self. If you love the music, you should love it any time any where. WORD.

Mos Def.

I say EL FAMOUS.

I thought that was bad ass. It would be really cool if that guy just screamed AND YOUR EYES THEY JUST ROLL at the very end.

I'm all for Wilco anywhere and everywhere. It sure beats hearing I Can't Get No Satisfaction, or some song you hear all the time on commercial radio. I want to hear Wilco songs even when I hearing Wilco songs. For all those upset, Get over your self. If you love the music, you should love it any time any where. WORD.

Mos Def.

Sir, yes sir!

that was surreal

Jeff has a near teen son...think they might be fans of the game?

You folks GOTTA loosen up.

bingo.

I gotta disagree with this stuff a bit here. I''m not going to love the music if someone is, oh I don't know...cutting my ear off, Reservoir Dogs style or something while it plays in the background. I think loving the music "any time any where" might be difficult under some circumstances.

---I'm feeling altogether too silly to be posting things today. :P