Little Rock, AR 9/18

Yay! Welcome...jump in the water's fine. :pirate :thumbup

p.s. Sorry for the bunny ears. :hmm Sooie told me to do it. :monkey

Don't worry he has it coming to him anyway. You remember my sleeping situation that day? Well guess who had to drive home, and guess who slept the whole way home... I give you two guesses and a hint. I wasn't the one sleeping and the one sleeping was not driving

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry he has it coming to him anyway. You remember my sleeping situation that day? Well guess who had to drive home, and guess who slept the whole way home... I give you two guesses and a hint. I wasn't the one sleeping and the one sleeping was not driving

He owes you big time! :pirate :yes Maybe he needs to drive you to and from the KC show? :shifty :) :thumbup

Also, I found your new avatar, Miss Hathaway! :heehee

th18915_Anne_Hathaway_Marc_Hom_9105.jpg

:chicken :rolleyes

:cheekkiss

Ok.

Jenna(sistersooie) and I were both adopted at birth by different families. We grew up in the same area (within 10 miles). Well, 2.5 years ago I get a call from Jenna's mom (the lady that adopted her). She said that she thought Jenna was ready tfor us to meet (I met another sister, who was also adopted by another family at birth, in 2000). I was like, "Cool." So, we met. We have been brother and sister like brothers and sisters are since.

I grew up an only child, so all of this has completely changed my life. I'm an uncle due to my other sister. I'm the big brother, and I'm tough, and stuff.

I love my two sisters like no time was ever lost. For that, I am thankful.

This is the short version of the story, but you get the idea.

Ok.

Jenna(sistersooie) and I were both adopted at birth by different families. We grew up in the same area (within 10 miles). Well, 2.5 years ago I get a call from Jenna's mom (the lady that adopted her). She said that she thought Jenna was ready tfor us to meet (I met another sister, who was also adopted by another family at birth, in 2000). I was like, "Cool." So, we met. We have been brother and sister like brothers and sisters are since.

I grew up an only child, so all of this has completely changed my life. I'm an uncle due to my other sister. I'm the big brother, and I'm tough, and stuff.

Good rundown. I couldn't have done it better myself!

Ok.

:wub

getting to meet you both and learning all this was the best part of our trip in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I agree with Edie. A real highlight meeting you two and hearing the story. :wub

What else is so amazing is how intertwined your lives had been with mutual friends/acquaintances and yet you never met each other before this phone call from sistersooie's mom...and obviously, we spent very little time with you guys...and yet the similarities in your appearance and personalities are just uncanny...an amazing story. :yes

On a different note, I also loved hearing your accents...'specially when you called me "Fluff". :blush :cheekkiss

Geez, I take it back. :rolleyes