The Quasi-Official NHL Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Looking forward to it, now that I can actually watch it. I just hope Hossa doesn't get hurt, as the Rangers are supposed to sign him.

Thank goodness that the Stars only played like their collective asses were on the line in the 3rd period last night. If they played the entire game with the same intensity that they showed in the last period, we would be looking at a game 7 IMHO.

Wings in 6 is my prediction. Osgood is going to continue to make big saves, and I think that the Wings' role players will have a greater impact than the Pens'. But what do I know, I'm Campbell Conference guy not a POW guy.

I feel a Pens victory in game 7.

I think every city has rumours of Hossa coming to their team.

Hey! I predicted the Pens beat the Flyers in 5 and the Red Wings beat the Stars in 6! Should have put money on that.

I feel a Pens victory in game 7.

I think every city has rumours of Hossa coming to their team.

Hey! I predicted the Pens beat the Flyers in 5 and the Red Wings beat the Stars in 6! Should have put money on that.

Just don't change your avatar. The Pens-Flyers result is just the exception that proves the rule :yay

• 2 weeks later...