The Quasi-Official NHL Thread

Game 6 was incredible. But MTL is gonna crank it tomorrow, the Bruins won't know what hit them. I predict a blowout.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're from "the garden state", that's New Jersey correct? Shouldn't you be a Devils fan?

Dude! I know you're from Canada and all, but don't you know that despite being one of the top franchises of the last 20 years or so, there are no Devils fans?

Dude! I know you're from Canada and all, but don't you know that despite being one of the top franchises of the last 20 years or so, there are no Devils fans?

I guess that explains why I have never ever encountered a Devils fan. Why is this!?!

Man we're only 10 minutes into this Montreal vs Boston game and it's already a FANTASTIC game.

I guess that explains why I have never ever encountered a Devils fan. Why is this!?!

Man we're only 10 minutes into this Montreal vs Boston game and it's already a FANTASTIC game.

Justified or no, Jersey is still considered d

Hahahahaha, Ron McLean introduced the game with "Impossible Boston, unlikely Montreal"!!!

He's a big Wilco fan.. dunno about Grapes, I kinda doubt it.

GO HABS!!!!

The Bruins put up a good fight. They got under their skin and found away to win a few games but alas, it was not enough. The Habs were incredible tonight, 5-0.

I didn't watch the Flyers. I overheard that they lost, after being up 2-0. Nothing surprising there.

Yeah Ovechkin came back tonight and scored two goals.

hug.gif There, there! I know how you feel, my #1 team didn't even make the playoffs! Then when they were about to sign the best prospect not playing in the NHL they fired the GM and now the prospect wants to go someplace else!
hockey is tough, they play so many games, then the playoffs are such a grind.

whenya lose it's like a knife. The Bruins make it extra hard.

agreed.

Price played great, but the classless goal with 7 seconds left really pissed me off.

Seriously, the riot took place because they know it's the last thing they'll have to celebrate this year.

I hate the "na na na"-song mentality. You Canadien fans act like it was so easy for the Habs to move on to round 2. The Bruins gave the Habs a very good run for their money. A great series, but honestly, it could have gone either way. But on this one night, the Canadiens were the (much) better team. Price is amazing.

Congrats, you're the Apollo Creed of round 1...and the Bruins are Rocky. We all know what happens in the sequel.

A sequel? This was movie #31 and it had the same outcome as 23 of the other movies!!

In regards to the riots, no, most people in Montreal are expecting the Canadiens to at least make it to the third round, if not the 4th. Canadian hockey fans riot for any occasion, win or lose, it's just what we do. I recall in 1994 when the Canucks lost in game 7 in the finals, 80 000 people rioted in downtown Vancouver, it was epic. Don't be bitter Walken!! hug.gif, if the game was in Boston and Boston won, you can bet there would have been chants like that!

However, I kind of wish they sung that in french. Na na na na, na na na na, bonjour, au revoir.

Seriously, the riot took place because they know it's the last thing they'll have to celebrate this year.

I hate the "na na na"-song mentality. You Canadien fans act like it was so easy for the Habs to move on to round 2. The Bruins gave the Habs a very good run for their money. A great series, but honestly, it could have gone either way. But on this one night, the Canadiens were the (much) better team. Price is amazing.

Congrats, you're the Apollo Creed of round 1...and the Bruins are Rocky. We all know what happens in the sequel.

:cheers my Bruin friend

next year, we will have someone who can score.