:lol

An acquaintance of mine replaced the "how to put the lid on your coffee" sign at Java City with this

CAUTION: HOT JAVA

Follow these two easy steps to put your lid on safely.

1) Begin by placing your hot cup of coffee on a firm, hard surface. Run your fingers slowly around the rim, checking for unusual bumps or swelling.

2) Press the lid gently onto the cup, and slide your thumb down the lip, forming a tight seal around the top. Now the cup is ready for your eager mouth.

Our hot coffee will always send waves of pleasure through your body, but remember these steps to protect yourself.

He also replaced McDonald's treat menu with a picture of Jason Biggs and an apple pie. This one is my favorite of his though.

I've been reading his website for over three years now, great stuff. :worship

Can someone explain this one a bit more in detail?

The sprayer she's referring to is the sprayer that comes with some kitchen sinks. If you put a rubber band around it so that it holds the trigger down, it will spray whenever someone tries to use the sink.

Back in the day my friends and I stole the remote for the jukebox at the local bar. Whenever people would put a bunch of money in and play lame ass songs we'd just hit the FFW button and skip to the next one.

In high school I dated a girl who lived near a golf course, right off of the driving range actually, anyway, her dad would totally hype out when he saw a golf ball in his yard/driveway, etc. He was always worried about a ball damaging one of his cars or house. So one afternoon his daughter and I go to the golf course and get a couple of buckets of balls to do some "driving practice" and proceeded to drive away, we went to her house later that night and placed a few hundred golf balls through out the yard, on the roof of his car, basically anyplace it would be nearly impossible for a stray golf ball to land on it's own.

The next day hilarity ensued. That started the great golf ball war of 89-90.

Nice with the golf ball prank. People who buy houses next to golf courses and then complain about golf balls in their yard are morons.

My league plays in a golf-course community -- large houses and condos lining most of the fairways, often close enough to be hit by errant shots. The official position of the golf course is that damage done to houses is the responsibility of the golfer, but it seems that the act of buying a house ON A GOLF COURSE involves the assumption of risk on the part of the homeowner. If you don't want an occasional broken window, buy a house elsewhere, dumbass.

The sprayer she's referring to is the sprayer that comes with some kitchen sinks. If you put a rubber band around it so that it holds the trigger down, it will spray whenever someone tries to use the sink.

Works with black electrical tape also. Less labor intensive.

would be cool, considering the guy's married now!

has anyone ever tried this:?

1. get a toilet roll

2. remove all the paper

3. shove some in one end

4. put some solid sodium in the other

5. clog up the other end with more paper

6. wait for someone to come in to take a dump

7. flush it down a public toilet where all cubicals lead to one main pipe

8. run like hell

9. wait to see what happens when the water eventually comes in contact with the sodium

10. act innocent

In high school, my buddy and I snuck into the chemistry lab storeroom during our independent study period and purloined a small chunk of sodium. We then went into the nearest restroom, carefully lobbed the chunk into the toilet, and then proceeded to step 8. We did not attempt step 9 as we knew what the result was going to be. Despite 100% compliance with step 10, we still somehow got stuck with a 5 day in-school suspension and a bill for a new toilet.

I once had a co-worker that had a yellow rubber smiley face ball keychain he was fond of. He left it on his desk one day so we "kidnapped" it and held it for ransom. We sent him notes from the keychain pleading for help and even stuck the keychain in the copy machine, made a copy of the helpless little bugger, and left another ransom note.

This went on for about a week. The co-worker would rummage through all of our desks when we weren't there looking for the keychain but he could never find it. The reason he couldn't find it was because we hid it in a coffee cup full of paperclips on his desk. He was kind of po'd when he finally discovered it. He forgave us in the end and appreciated our effort.

When I was in high school, we had a big marquee that was about 15 feet tall. It stood out in front of the school, in plain sight of a very major road that ran in front of the school. This was the type of marquee where you could slide the big plastic letters on it to spell....anything you wanted.

I can't recall exactly what the sign originally said, but it contained the words "Tennis" "State" and "Soccer" along with some other dates and words.

However, I clearly recall having one of my friends stand on myself and another friend's shoulders and rearrange the letters. This took some time.

The following Sunday morning, all the people going to the church up the street drove by the sign announcing "State Penis Soccer".

Along the same lines, we had access to the marquee at our school, and one morning during the spring of my senior year it said "SCHOOL FOR SALE" and gave the principal's office number. :shifty

Back when I was in high school (way back when...) those old lady butt sign thingies were in everyone's yards around here. A couple of guys went around town and took all of them out of the yards and decorated the lawn of the school with them. They also did it another time with campaign signs and real estate signs.

We never had an alarm system on our school until our class pulled the senior prank. We had a key to the school that had been passed down from the class two years before us. The guys used to use it to play basketball in the gym on Sunday nights. Anyways, we went in the school one night and switched teacher's desks, stacked books and tables in the library, stacked tables in the cafeteria, soaped the windows, toilet papered everything, etc. Pretty harmless stuff, but a big mess to clean up. They never found out who exactly was there. My parents covered for me, as did everyone else's parents. There were about 20 people there and our class only had about 73 people in it.

• 3 weeks later...

if you have a mac this works well.

walk around your dorm with your computer's remote, and whenever you see someone using their mac...hit menu, if they're not paying much attention you may be able to find a really odd song in their ITunes to play.

Needless to say. I find this hilarious.

One time my friends and I convinced my other friend Chris he was fat by getting all of his friends and even his sister to tell him he was putting on some pounds. He wasn't at all. We got him to go on a diet and this went on for about 3 months til he started getting really self concience about himself. We wouldn't let him eat ice cream or anything like that, also no meats, or fattening salad dressings (Because we only let him eat salads when we went out, ya know since he was fat) I think he weighed like at the most 145 and he's like 5'9. He even started riding his bike everywhere and working out all the time. So it actually turned out okay for him since he started getting in shape but that just made him gain weight since he had no fat on him any way.

So with that what pranks have you guys done?

This does not qualify as a 'prank'.

It is sorry and asshole like.

ymmv

At my office, a co-worker and I stayed after one day and completely switched two women's offices.. Everything.. Their furniture, computers, phone, pictures... Right down to the pens and paper on their desks.. Funny stuff I tell you..... We're always screwing around playing pranks, but that was probably the best one to date..