Oh yeah, and 8/4! (He has a solo show nearby on 8/14, but I momentarily forgot about his opening gig for Wilco in Indy...)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could try: creaturefear@gmail.com

Yeah that's the one I used. I found it in the liner notes for the album, and it seemed weird that they would use a gmail account. I thought maybe it was Justin's personal account so I sent him the email. It was his manager that responded, but he said that he showed Justin the email and that he really liked it

Yeah that's the one I used. I found it in the liner notes for the album, and it seemed weird that they would use a gmail account. I thought maybe it was Justin's personal account so I sent him the email. It was his manager that responded, but he said that he showed Justin the email and that he really liked it

that's a really cool story. wish they were touring Texas at some point..

Got a copy via Amazon which I will listen to on the way to the east coast...

LouieB

hope you dig it! it took me a while to get into the album for some reason. at first, I thought the songs were to sparse and I couldn't understand a word he said. it wasn't until after I read the lyrics that everything clicked. looking foward to seeing him just about as much as I'm looking foward to seeing Wilco next Friday.

Great set last night opening for Wilco Indy. They had the addition of a bass player, and some of the new arrangements were outstanding. I thought Blood Bank was great, and it makes me look forward to what else will come from Bon Iver.

Great set last night opening for Wilco Indy. They had the addition of a bass player, and some of the new arrangements were outstanding. I thought Blood Bank was great, and it makes me look forward to what else will come from Bon Iver.

Their show the night before in Columbus was outstanding. The encore was that Sarah Siskind song mentioned earlier and that was really cool. They closed the main set with Wolves and he asked us to sing along to the second have "what might have been lost" and to grow in volume as they did on the stage. Everyone in the room ended up almost screaming and it really was a powerful moment. Justin was funny and relaxed. He thanked us for being so responsive and nice and said that they would return, which is always nice a nice thought. I really like how the four of them play different instruments throughout the show. They played 2 new songs, Babies and Blood Bank.

he asked us to sing along to the second have "what might have been lost" and to grow in volume as they did on the stage.

I love the "what might have been lost" singalong, although he wisely didn't request it of last night's meandering crowd. I'm anxious for his show in Milwaukee next week because I'm sure he'll have plenty of singers in that crowd.

is blood bank the only new song they're doing? i've seen a few videos with other stuff i've never heard from him before.

It sounds like they did another new one, Babies, in OH the night before last, and they're also doing a few covers. There are other people who have more facts, I'm sure. *cough*Kyle*cough*