08 Queen - Another One Bites The Dust

07 Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield

06 Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero

05 Journey - Don't Stop Believing

04 Foreigner - Jukebox Hero

03 Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

02 Joe Esposito - You're The Best

01 Survivor - Eye of The Tiger

This cracked me up. Especially the parts of how to make it better and what to do while listening.

Under the surface, the majority of the songs on this list are entirely about cock and the various ways it is great to have one; the fun of swinging it about, waggling it in the face of opposition; or simply writing songs about it while playing phallic guitars.
Incidentally, if you have had your face rocked at any point by Bon Jovi, please seek prompt medical attention. It is highly probable you have contracted something doctors are referring to as "super-chlamydia.

:rock

If I had to listen to any one of those ten songs I swear I'd kill myself.

Oh, come on "The Final Countdown" is a good song. I'm not being facetious I really like that song. Honest story, the first 2 cassette tapes I ever bought, were Europe "The Final Countdown" and Aerosmith's "Greatest Hits". I was a freshman in high school at a new school. There was girl named Carrie that went to the school and Europe had a song named, oddly enough, "Carrie"on that album, which is why I bought it. My plan was to play the song and to sing it to her. Unfortunately, she started dating some guy 4 years older, and much, much bigger than me and he ended up beating me up when he found out I had a crush on her. :punch Ah, those were the days.

The only thing that would more fully encompass the '80s music experience would be an awkward rap breakdown where Steve Perry discusses his Adidas in depth while repeating the word "rap" and reeling off strings of gibberish. Something like, "rap rap rappity pap a dap, dang, my Adidas."

:lol

Oh, come on "The Final Countdown" is a good song.

No, it's not.

Oh, come on "The Final Countdown" is a good song. I'm not being facetious I really like that song. Honest story, the first 2 cassette tapes I ever bought, were Europe "The Final Countdown" and Aerosmith's "Greatest Hits". I was a freshman in high school at a new school. There was girl named Carrie that went to the school and Europe had a song named, oddly enough, "Carrie"on that album, which is why I bought it. My plan was to play the song and to sing it to her. Unfortunately, she started dating some guy 4 years older, and much, much bigger than me and he ended up beating me up when he found out I had a crush on her. :punch Ah, those were the days.

I hate The Final Countdown, but your story is a damn good example of what this kind of music is all about.

Sarchi's alternative list of over-the-top 80s songs;

10 Neil Young, Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

9 Guns 'N' Roses Welcome To The Jungle

8 N.W.A. Straight Outta Compton

7 Dire Straits Money For Nothing

6 Quiet Riot Cum On Feel The Noize

6 Tears For Fears Shout

5 Tracy Chapman Fast Car

4 Laurie Anderson O Superman

3 Katrina And The Waves Walkin On Sunshine

2 Alison Moyet Love Resurrection

1 Van Halen Panama

I couldn't figure out how to work Billy Idol, U2 or Duran Duran in there, but you get the idea.