Dog the Bounty Hunter CANCELLED

I bet the bosses of the network are not to happy - this was their highest rated show I do believe. I have noticed that A&E is really the crime and punishment channel these days. I was talking to someone I work with about TLC yesterday - I said they should rename it the Tattooed Lady Channel. These type of shows are big - and I don't think they are going away anytime soon.

yea, except Kat Von D is sexy

I am not sure I find women covered in tattoos and piercings sexy.

And I think the Dog has helped a lot of people - but like Don Imus, this will canceled out now by what he said.

Why we are at it-

What's the deal with the dude I saw holding up a noose on CNN the other day? I can't recall his name.

don't look now, it's Michael Richards and DOG the bounty hunter in a whimsical, comedy tour de force of the southland...

Either Stewart or Colbert played the tape of the Dog phone call, and after cracking a joke or two, said something like "...and in other news, Michael Richards has a new ringtone!"

What's the deal with the dude I saw holding up a noose on CNN the other day? I can't recall his name.

i saw that and i have never been so tempted to smash my television.

his company sells nooses, to send a message to black people to stop their shenanigans.

you can say all the derogatory slurs you want: nigger, fag, spic, cracker, (hold on i'm trying to think of another) porch monkey, (this is harder than i thought it would be) ching chong, beaner, honky, etc. but when you make a statement like that, you've seriously crossed the line.

let's hang him upside down and shove a fork up his ass.

A sure sign that I need to set fire to my television:

Dr. Phil, analyzing Dog the Bounty Hunter on Larry King Live.

I didn't watch. Had it been a Dog-Dr. Phil cage match, that would have been another story. That would be good TV.