Dog the Bounty Hunter CANCELLED

http://www.tubewad.com/-i-dog-the-bounty-h...urs-2201-p.html

A&E has canceled Dog: The Bounty Hunter following a tape that--of all people--The National Inquirer found where Dwayne "The Dog" Chapman repeatedly uses racial slurs for his son's black girlfriend.

"I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore, whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word n- - - - - sometimes here [...] "I'm not going to take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for, for 30 years, because some f- - -ing n- - - - - heard us saying n- - - - -. [...] It's that we use the word n- - - -. We don't mean, 'You f- - -ing scum n- - - - - without a soul... We don't mean that s- - -, but America would think we mean that."

the show should've never existed in the first place.

i read that his own son sold the tape to a media outlet.

did anyone see the best damn sports show halloween special?

michael strahan was dressed up as "dog." was that a coincidence? or was michael making a statement. curious costume choice.

Did you see that one where he (Criss Angel, not the DOG!) climbed right through the center of this hot chick's body?

I hear Dog's new gig is to replace this guy:

promos_thumb_kevin.jpg

From Bounty hunter to Bounty stacker. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

please someone tell me what "

As in "I heart South Park"....

As for Dog the Bounty Hunter the TV show, I have said it before and I will continue to say it.

That was neither Art nor Entertainment. Live up to your name, A&E!!!

I bet the bosses of the network are not to happy - this was their highest rated show I do believe. I have noticed that A&E is really the crime and punishment channel these days. I was talking to someone I work with about TLC yesterday - I said they should rename it the Tattooed Lady Channel. These type of shows are big - and I don't think they are going away anytime soon.

When is Joe Biden going to be cancelled? It seems to be a habit of his to make racially insensitive/ignorant remarks and yet he never seems to suffer for it:

"Biden also stumbled through a discourse on race and education, leaving the impression that he believes one reason that so many District of Columbia schools fail is the city's high minority population...Biden attempted to explain why some schools perform better than others -- in Iowa, for instance, compared with the District. "There's less than 1 percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than 4 or 5 percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you're dealing with," Biden said."

Biden - Washington Post interview

So, Iowa's schools perform better than DC's because they have fewer Blacks? That's basically what Biden said, right? Good God. I guess Joe Biden and James Watson share some of the same views. Personally, I gave Biden a pass on the Obama is "clean" and "articulate" remarks, but eventually there is a cumulative effect. Taken all together, these remarks make you begin to wonder how Biden really feels about Blacks. It also makes me wonder why he isn't taken to task. Dog got what he deserved, but he's a freakin' TV personality. His influence is pretty limited and his views could be contained by market forces - if he wasn't fired, a lot of people probably would not have watched his show anymore. Whereas Biden is a US Senator. A policy maker. A man of real influence. And yet there is no consequence for what he says. Crazy, to me anyway.

Sorry if this was a threadjack, but I thought it was somewhat related. And, again, so there is no misunderstanding: Dog deserved to be fired.