Sigur Ros will not sell out.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are missing out. The Awesome Blossom is something else.

Though my wife and I are vegetarians, it hasn't stopped my Aunt from purchasing us an Outback gift certificate for four consecutive Christmas'. Nor has is deterred my mom from offering to cook us "a nice piece of chicken" every time the wife and I visit - though, in her defense, I've only been a vegetarian for a little over twenty years - so, yeah.

Give me your address, and, if I "luck out" again this Christmas, the certificate is yours.

• 9 months later...
I think when they said they noticed others "copying" their music for commercials.

..............well, that and Tom Cruise.

I thought about this post the other day when I saw an Audi commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkR1Wn7kHGY

The second half seemed pretty Sigur Ros-ish to me. And the artist for song? It was made in-house for the ad agency, so they may not be exaggerating.

as much as I don't like Kevin Barnes, he's a pretty smart guy.

what's wrong with a man in makeup? I was indifferent to Of Montreal until I saw them live (I went for MGMT), but I'm sold now. I'm a thespian, and was amazed at what a great spectacle that concert was. He's very much an actor. Georgie Fruit...hahah