The latest Ryan Adams thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome story, Matt (the Z)! i got nervous just reading your story, lol. i prolly would've grinned and said, "Cardinology is cool," and walked away only to kick myself on a consistent basis for the next year while thinking of all the things i should have said.

btw, someone over at the RAA said he and Jesse Malin went downstairs after the show to play some music. Ryan mentioned that he and Jesse have been working on some new songs and have been playing together everyday for the past week or 2. would love to hear what they're coming up with!

also, Pax-Am's digi singe #3 is out now and available for instant download! they're saying this blows the other 2 releases outta the water :blink

My only real "good-guy" Ryan story is from when I interviewed Tegan and Sara, and with a bunch of time to spare after I'd gotten all my quotes, I (selfishly) asked what it was like to tour with Ryan Adams, what he was like, etc. And they said he was a total sweetheart, the kind of guy who would leave gifts for them on stage before they went on. I thought that was kind of cool, in an unexpected way.

Mod Edit: Closing at 50 pages. More RA discussion continues here:

http://forums.viachicago.org/topic/41648-the-latest-ryan-adams-thread-v2-0/

:wave