Could James Blunt Possibly Suck Any More?

I can't believe this guy is as douchey as Joel Osteen.

You might be right. James Blunt should open for Joel Osteen, yes?

I feel bad about starting this thread. And now I have to go paint a mural, and there is nothing I can do about it. :pirate

WRONG FORUM.

No, I thought about that, then I thought, "Y'know, James Blunt is about sucking more than he is about music".

I feel bad about starting this thread. And now I have to go paint a mural, and there is nothing I can do about it. :pirate

If it makes you feel any better, you could make the mural of James Blunt with Joel Osteen. :thumbup

If it makes you feel any better, you could make the mural of James Blunt with Joel Osteen. :thumbup

Don't tempt me, brother!

Actually, it's of Natural Bridge, in the Red River Gorge. Then it's gonna morph into Lou Reed, and a tree in the shape of Dylan's head, etc. Maybe a Pink Floyd pig, or a John Lennon Rock. It's in a Mellow Mushroom Pizza joint, so we're starting with the Natural Bridge, then kinda ad-libbing from there. I hope it goes well. The first section is on BEADBOARD!

Is that the Blunt on the left? Who's the Angelina look-alike?

Petra Nemcova. They dated for a while. Inexplicable. I think he moved on to some other hottie, but I forget who.

She's the supermodel chick who lost her fiance in the tsunami and hung onto a tree for hours before being rescued.

I saw an interview with him. Threw me for a loop - he was broguing about how people in his hometown love the show.

Aidan Gillen! He's great. Circle of Friends, Some Mother's Son, the UK Queer as Folk...