How come there isn't a thread for the best show on TV?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was before I joined, so I call statute of limitations blah blah blah

I was curious to why it did not come up - like C66 - so I just searched in the archives for the heck of it.

or

John, I'm Only Searching

Best show ever.

My prediction: That shifty reporter [templeton? like the rat in charlotte's web?] is not going to do any research or reporting and turn mcnulty's case into a huge deal.

I kind of got that from the 1/2 hour preview show they did before the season started.

I can't believe Prop Joe is dead. Is Chris Parlow (sp?) the greatest serial killer in television history?

Its nice to see McNulty back to being McNutty, as Bunk calls him from time to time.

I'm just being a smartass, but I'm pretty sure there was a thread about the Wire.

Yeah, I think there was one too. Maybe someone deleted it. Regardless, I sure as hell couldn't find it.

there was definitely a thread about the wire a year ago. i don't think there is anything wrong with a new one.

I watch it On Demand because they have next Sunday's episode up the Monday prior. So I've already seen the future and will not comment.

There are so many ways this final season could go- its pretty exciting!

I watch it On Demand because they have next Sunday's episode up the Monday prior. So I've already seen the future and will not comment.

I had a conversation at work last week about the Wire with someone. He asked me if I was up to date. I said I was. I am. The problem: he thought up to date meant "a week ahead" given this whole On Demand thing. So he gave away the Prop Joe thing inadvertently.

True, I strangled him to the brink of death, but I stand by my position that "up to date" in the context of this season's The Wire means that you have watched the most recently aired Sunday episode. Not the "one week ahead On Demand" thing. I mean, really!!

Learn from my mistakes people. Set the record straight PRIOR TO any discussions with people about the show.

• 4 weeks later...