How come there isn't a thread for the best show on TV?

I love being able to watch the new episode early on Monday instead of waiting until Sunday. This week's ratchets it up a notch from the Omar episode. Arguably, the best show in the history of TV.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Kima blowing the whistle on McNulty's scheme, it looks like Marlowe and most of his crew will walk. Chris is gonna take the fall for the 23 bodies.

But what will become of McNulty and Michael?

With Kima blowing the whistle on McNulty's scheme, it looks like Marlowe and most of his crew will walk. Chris is gonna take the fall for the 23 bodies.

But what will become of McNulty and Michael?

I'll find out when I get home tonight. damn, I'm going to miss this show.

Maybe. Or Freamon busts Levy for his mole in the courthouse and Levy sells out Marlowe to protect himself...?

Here's my prediction:

Freamon blackmails Levy with the courthouse mole and Levy sells out Marlo and his crew to protect his own tail.

Michael is the only one left standing and becomes the new badass.

Daniels and Rhonda (?) look the other way on the Kima info after pressure from the Mayor.

McNulty is fired and goes to live with his woman.

Gus gets fired.

Damn, I'd love to see another 3 episodes. :(

EDIT: the crazy thing is I could just as easily see Marlo walking, McNulty in jail, the Mayor's career ruined, etc. :)

maybe Lester can squeeze enough money out of Levy and Davis that we get a "Trading Places" ending, with him and McNulty on the beach:

"Looking good, Billy Ray!"

"Feeling good, Louis!"

but probably not.

A friend just told me the wire finale is not on-demand.

confirmed. the on demand menu has a 1 minute promo about the finale not airing until next week. it's a montage of Clay Davis saying "Sheeeiit" over and over.

Well, I watched the finale.

What an amazing, amazing show. I hate that its off that air, but I am glad it was a creative decision. They kept things great throughout the whole show.

I really enjoyed the finale, especially McNulty's fake wake and Michael becoming the new Omar, "Your just a boy"

"And that's just a knee.".

Also, Valcek being named Commissioner, ruled. "Fits like a glove!"

• 5 months later...