THE DEAD TO REUNITE MONDAY!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the site about 20 minutes ago and then lost it....

The terrorists have won.

lol

That sucks about the password i hear it may be getting an audio feed on sirus and that you can sign up for a free 30 days online but i havent trie.d

lol

That sucks about the password i hear it may be getting an audio feed on sirus and that you can sign up for a free 30 days online but i havent trie.d

somebody just said it was def. on sirus so give that a shot.

somebody just said it was def. on sirus so give that a shot.

Ah, the "hook."

Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, 'I'll go a little later, I'll go a little later...' And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Thanks for the tips, anyway.

Yeah, I am arguing with my self about whether it is the stream or the band. And right now the band is winning. The guitar play is great, but Phil's vocals aren't that great and the drumming is driving me crazy. I have always loved the Europe 72 stuff with just Kreutzman and Mickey is driving me crazy tonight. But, I am still enjoying it.

sounds like shit!!!!!!!!!!

it does, but its better then doing something else knowing the dead are playing plus they just played a few notes of mississippi half step which hopeuflly is coming soon!

Yeah, I am arguing with my self about whether it is the stream or the band. And right now the band is winning. The guitar play is great, but Phil's vocals aren't that great and the drumming is driving me crazy. I have always loved the Europe 72 stuff with just Kreutzman and Mickey is driving me crazy tonight. But, I am still enjoying it.

I honestly think they sound better then the other reunions (03' 04')

it does, but its better then doing something else knowing the dead are playing plus they just played a few notes of mississippi half step which hopeuflly is coming soon!

Very true. I had forgotten how much I love Mississippi Half Step, just a great chorus.

True,bad sound feed makes it seem like were all on the sauce!

Barry Sless is on pedal steel, mark karan keeps coming out

Thanks man. I could not get anything to work so you guys are my eyes and ears.

Thanks man. I could not get anything to work so you guys are my eyes and ears.

i'll try and update more frequently lol!

First set over

Set One: Playin' In The Band(Bobby), Brown Eyed Women(Jackie), Missippi Half Step (Phil), Mingewood Blues (bobby), Come Together(Bobby)

Set Break: Phil Speech, bullshit about Obama changing him, since robert kennedy, phil swears he represents the spirt of america. (note during the press conference nobody had anything to say about Obama dealing with nuclear companies). Twinkle Twinkle, Blah Blah Blah,)

Oh shit here comes mickey, make your own news, bob asks everyone to vote.

this makes ya wonder if there is something to the myth that the dead were connected with the cia?

they keep saying get fired up, phil seems like he's watched phil some hitler videos, he's marching around thanking everyone to vote.

this is a crock of shit, lol. I can't stop laughing. A bunch of acid heads getting told to vote. The untapped voter the acid head.

Nice to see the guys come out and say something. I kinda though they might just play the show and that would be it. Hopefully they won't wait to long before they come back, I plan on staying up late again tomorrow night to watch the returns roll in.